4.9 5 0 532 532 Dial Coconut Water & Mango has an ultra-fresh and fruity tropical aroma that will leave your hands feeling hydrated and smooth with every wash.

4/22/2019
Gets hands clean!
Gets your hands clean while smelling great! Love this soap!
4/20/2019
Great scent clean feeling
I love the scent and feeling of the soap, it comes out in just the right amount and doesn't feel slimy or sticky while washing with it! I feel clean after using and don't feel like my skin is sticky from soap staying on it
4/16/2019
Bathroom soap
I like the smell of this soap. It does leave my hand a little dry but that it not a deal breaker. I like the rich lather it offers, leaving my hands feeling really clean.
4/14/2019
Fair
My opinion of this hand soap is fair. It smells strong when I sniff it but on my hands the smell is gone. It does the job but I don't care for it much. I wish the smell lasted as other hand soaps do.
4/5/2019
Great product!
This soap is one of the few that doesn’t dry my hands out. It smells wonderful and I can always tell wether or not my children have washed their hands after using the restroom because you can smell the fantastic scent on their hands!
4/4/2019
Great Scent & Does The Job
I love this soap. It's such a nice, fresh scent for spring and summer and leaves your hands feeling and smelling clean. Not sticky or goopy, just a great formula that does the job, while smelling amazing.
4/2/2019
Dial Hand Soap
I have always used dial but I like the fresh, light scent of this product. It's gentle and cleans well. It lasts a long time and it's a good value.
3/31/2019
the smells
I really like the smell of this soap. When I go to the store to buy soap this is what I look for. because one its cheap usually a dollar but two it smells good and I like that
3/29/2019
Dial
I love the way this soap smells! Definitely, recommend this soap it leaves your hands feeling clean, moisturized, and smelling great!
Love it!!
It is Dial, can't go wrong. The scent is light and pleasant not overwhelming.
Smells lovely!
I adore the fragrance and how it isn't very drying on my skin!
Dial
Loved this, I love the smell of this one. Leaves my hands soft.
3/22/2019
SMELLS GREAT
I was looking for a hand soap that smells great and leaves my skind feeling moisturized and this Dial Liquid Hand Soap has all of that, totally recomend this hand soap and its very affordable.
3/13/2019
Great soap
This hand soap delivers everything a soap should. Smells fresh & amazing, moisturizes your hands & provides thorough cleansing in the process.
3/11/2019
Smells good
It smells good and you know when you use dial that your hands are definitely getting clean!