4.6 5 0 265 265 Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Soothing Moisture Shampoo is especially formulated to effectively tackle dandruff while still being mild enough to gently care for your hair.

4/6/2019
Stop being itchy
My husband love this product because it helps you itch less and smells good ,silky and shiny.I recommend this product 👍
3/27/2019
Dove Dermacare
My scalp gets dry & itchy during the winter. Dove Dermacare shampoo calmed the itching. It's smells great also. Not the medicine smell most anti-dandruff shampoos have.
3/20/2019
Only Dandruff Shampoo for me
Dove has made the onky dry scalp dandruff shampoo that works on my head. Ive tried every kind known to man. My head gets ultra dry in the winter but is dry year round. It cleans beautifully, no flakes or dandruff and smells so good. My fiance now uses it because its the only one that works. My hair is thick, black, wavy, frizzy hair and it also helps it feel lighter and tames the frizz.
2/27/2019
Makayla
It only seemed to relieve my husbands symptoms for a short period of time. The itching and flakes came back with in hours
2/18/2019
Number one shampoo
Dove anti dandruff shampoo is my shampoo. I love dove products as it is, and now that I've discovered dove shampoo for women that's all I use. It makes your hair feel so refreshed and smooth. Along with getting rid of dandruff.
2/13/2019
Makes healthy hair feels great and only takes a small amount
2/8/2019
great and out of the box
makes my hair smell amazing really enjoy using this product , its different than others and smells great.
2/8/2019
Moderate Success
This didn't care for my scalp as well as Head and Shoulders. It was definitely more feminine and I love Dove products but I won't buy it again for the intended purpose. Smelled great though!
2/4/2019
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is my go to shampoo when my scalp feels itchy. Has a great condition and leaves hair soft and helps with the flakes and itching.
1/30/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Have been using for about 2 weeks and i havent noticed any dandruff in about a week now. :)
1/27/2019
When my scalp starts acting up I never know what to use until I tried this. Leaves my hair flake free and no more itchiness! I love that it has conditioner in it and leaves my hair so soft.
1/18/2019
Best Dandruff product
I really love this product.I love the fact that it contains conditioner inside of it.It leaves my scalp flake-free and because it contains conditioner it leaves my hair clean and soft.After several uses your scalp and hair is left with no flakes,just left with manageable hair.
1/18/2019
Works but not as much as I want it too
Maybe it is my hair but I feel like this product didn't do much to help with my dandruff. The itch was still there and you could still see the flakes. The smell is nice though and my hair was visibly softer after each use.
1/16/2019
Scalp acting up
This is the shampoo I reach for when my scalp is acting up. Works like a charm every time.
1/15/2019
Works so well!
This product was exactly what we were looking for! Our daughter had a very dry scalp that was peeling every time she brushed or scratched it. We purchased this product and after about two weeks noticed a substantial difference! It definitely works!