Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownie Mini Muffins 5 pouches 9.75 oz

4.7 5 0 1462 1462 Entenmann’s Little Bites muffins are baked soft and moist and are the perfect size to pop on the go, or they can be enjoyed with a glass of milk after school. Each pouch contains four muffins, which makes them just the right size for lunch boxes. While they are perfectly portioned for kids, they are also great to serve along with coffee or tea as an afternoon pickmeup for adults. Packing a pouch of Little Bites snacks anytime or anywhere will keep moms and kids smiling together. The sealed pouch keeps them moist and delicious until you’re ready to enjoy the freshbaked taste. Entenmann’s bakery quality products have been satisfying those with a sweet tooth for over 120 years. With a wide variety of delec-- desserts like cupcakes, muffins, cookies, snack pies, cakes, danishes, doughnuts, and more, everyone’s got a favorite.
Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownie Mini Muffins 5 pouches 9.75 oz

21/02/2024
Best mini brownies!
I absolutely love these mini muffin brownies. They are very convenient to pack for my for my son’s lunch & even to take on the go for family road trips. They are very moist & fresh every time I purchase them. I wish they came in a larger size!
14/02/2024
These are good
I like these for on the go, they're a nice snack when you want something sweet but dont want to make a whole pan of brownies. The only way to make these better is to have adult size potions.
09/02/2024
Little bites
I love the flavor of these little bites. Actually I don't think there isn't one flavor of the little bite muffins that I don't like. The quanity though is my complaint. There is not enough in the individual bags usually 5 bite sized muffins for one and there is only 4 bags in the box. For the price is it worth it? Ehh not really, but they do taste good.
02/02/2024
Brownies
I love the little Bites products. The brownie ones are one of my favorites!
01/02/2024
I love these!
They're perfectly portioned and delicious! I grab a bag of these when I want to kill a chocolate craving, without eating too much lol. They're a little expensive for the amount that you get, but worth it for me, because I have trouble with portion control and these help me.
25/01/2024
Great snack
Love these snacks. Every time i pass by these at stores its always a should i buy scenario. Love the taste and softness of them. Blueberry ones are my favorite but all are a good choice. Warning theyre addicting lol
24/01/2024
Tasty
These are very tasty! My family and I️ love these so much. But, I️ wish the pack had more in them, they’re a little expensive for the amount you get
22/01/2024
These are delicious. Very chocolatey, thick and filling. Nice treat and snack.
12/01/2024
Like it
Likebit I eat when I watch tv or with my lunch as a snack
Bites of Joy!
It's like Entenmann's heard our collective plea for muffins that you can pop like candy. Packaging is convenient and keeps these little wonders fresh. The resealable bag is like Entenmann's way of saying, "We know you won't be able to resist, so here's a way to keep them as fresh as the day they were baked." If you want a treat that's big on flavor but small on guilt, these mini muffins are your ticket to pure joy. It's like having a pocket sized bakery at your fingertips, snack time has never been this fun!
Awesome snack
These are an awesome snack. Bite size and chocolatey. The only issue is you blink and you’ve eaten an entire box. Great for road trips and air travel because the packages are compact and it’s fairly neat and filling.
LOVE these!
Delicious and well portioned snacks. These are small but so flavorful. I love them because they make for easy dessert options for a grab bag lunch or a little on the go picnic.
27/12/2023
These little bites brownies are delicious. The only problem is I can't help eating more than one pack at a time.
18/12/2023
Great bite sized kids snack
My 9 and 15 year old kids enjoy these bite sized snacks. I like that they are packaged with a few mini muffins in each pouch for a quick grab to go. My kids love the taste and texture.
16/12/2023
Kids and Pops like em a like
Entenmann's Little Bites Fudge Brownie Mini Muffins – the pint-sized chocolicious ninjas that sneak into my snack time! They're like the James Bond of mini muffins, dressed in fudgy goodness, ready to save my day. One pouch, and it's a fudgy explosion that even my taste buds didn't see coming. These muffins are so good; I'm convinced they have a secret agent hiding in the recipe. The size is deceptive; they may be little, but they pack a chocolaty punch that rivals superhero desserts. I've started hiding them from myself – it's the only way to keep the secret snacking mission under control. Entenmann's, you've created a muffin marvel. It's not just a snack; it's a covert operation of chocolate delight!