Funables Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks

4.7 5 0 126 126 Kellogg's Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry are tasty, sweet, and just a little bit tart. A sweet snack made with fruit puree, these fruity bites provide 100% of your daily value of Vitamin C in each serving and are fat-free and gluten-free. With the flavors of strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry, these delicious fruity chews are travel-friendly and easy to stow in a lunchbox, backpack, or tote bag. Conveniently packaged in individually wrapped pouches, it?s a snap to grab a bag on your way out the door, keep a few stashed at your desk, or stock your pantry to share with family and friends.
Funables Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks

16/10/2021
food
it was a very fruity and fun to eat and I would give them to my child
15/10/2021
Great snack
These are fruity, tasty, and a great snack for my kids. I love that it has a variety of flavors and the packages are easy to open.
14/10/2021
Excellent!
My children and I love these gummies. They have great flavor and do not stick to your teeth.
14/10/2021
Fruity
It’s delicious, you can really taste the different fruit flavors
13/10/2021
A must for my grand babies!!
My grand babies absolutely love these and I dont mind them having it over other snacks. Always have them on hand!! It's definitely the perfect go to snack!! Absolutely recommend!!
13/10/2021
Tasty
These are the best tasting gummies. My kids eat these like crazy and so do I.
12/10/2021
Taste yummy & cute shapes
Love these in our house, I love the fact they look like actual little berries and my kids and I eat them regularly and pretend breakfast we serve them as real fruits lol
11/10/2021
Great snack
Delicious healthy snack my kids and myself enjoy! I also think they are great for take along snacks! My kids enjoy the flavor variety and cute shape!
10/10/2021
not the greatest
These were not a favorite in my house. We always buy a different brand. We decided to try these and it was an epic fail. My 5 year old daughter spit it out in the trash so I thought I would try them myself because she is dramatic. They were not soft at all. They were actually pretty hard. They tasted decent, but not as good as our original brand. We won't be purchasing these ones again.
09/10/2021
funables snacks
they are okay.just not a big fan of the not so sweet taste.they are chewy gummies.the price is fairly good.
09/10/2021
My kids love them!
So they’re a good little go to treat I give to my kids they like them but personally I don’t like the texture that could be improved a bit. Overall I like the flavor and I do recommend.
07/10/2021
Kids love them
My twin boys love anything that’s sweet and looks like candy. These definitely have the best flavor for gummies.
07/10/2021
Great for the Kid
My son absolutely loves these. Perfect little snack. My problem is he's 20 and would eat the entire box if he wanted too. :)
06/10/2021
Tasty gummies
My kids love these! Especially the tic tac toe ones. We play and eat 😋
06/10/2021
They're ok
The taste isnt all that great, and I dont like how their kinda hard/chewy my kids use to like them but hate them now so we dont buy them anymore. The price is great their pretty cheap.