4.7 5 0 300 300 Flavours of Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Raspberry and Strawberry!

Haribo Sour Gold Bears Gummi Candy

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Haribo Sour Gold Bears Gummi Candy are the Original Haribo Gold Bears that have been made sour and tangy

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love these gummy bears so much!! The chewy texture is amazing! This is actually my first time eating this and it’s better than expected! It’s better than the non-sour gummy bears. It’s better than the store brand. I recommend eating these. I’m definitely going to repurchase.

Penny (Henderson)

• 19 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

Unlike some other gummies these actually have a great taste.

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 193 Comments
12/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

My all time favorite gummy bears! I love this tropical flavor and the sour taste to top it off. As always great texture and chewy. The sourness lingers s not and then you get the true tropic flavor. It’s delicious!

stephanie (Sterling)

• 3 Comments
12/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

Haribro gummy bears have always been my favorite gummy candy. As soon as I found the sour gummy bears I had to try them. They are delicious. Very fruity and not too sour.

-Alisa (Vicksburg)

• 5 Comments
11/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Omg I love anything Haribo puts out, but these are my fav, love the sour then sweet of the gummy underneath. Just love em

Victoria (Atlantic Beach)

• 1 Review
  • 9 Comments
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this brand of gummy bears. You get that great mix of sweet and sour, all at the same time. I just had some last night.

Heather (MARION)

• 8 Comments
10/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

If you like sour and you love the best gummy bear distributor, Haribo, then these are perfect. Has the perfect amount of tartness.

cindy greathouse (Akron)

• 19 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these gummi bears. they have a wonderful fruit taste that you can just savor on while chewing on them. I love them. If you like gummi bears you will not be disappointed. They are full of flavor and sweet goodness.

Kennith (Hamilton)

• 3 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

You gotta love the gummy.I have eaten them since I was a kid.

Jamee (Dayton)

• 2 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

My two oldest kids and I love these! They are way better than any other brand I've tried!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours