Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Fabuloso Scent 13 Gallon 40 Count

4.8 5 0 1412 1412 Trust Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags to keep your kitchen waste contained—all the way from can to curb. Thanks to 6 in 1 Protection, these tough Hefty drawstring trash bags offer flex strength, a tough drawstring, odor control, and resistance to punctures, leaks, & tears—providing the highest protection available in a flexible garbage bag. Hefty’s stretchy strength means you don’t have to worry about unexpected bag breakage and inconvenient messes. Don’t be afraid to use these kitchen trash bags for tougher jobs, such as garage, basement and construction cleanup. A break-resistant grip drawstring makes it easy to close the bag and cart it away without incident. As a bonus, these scented trash bags include patented Arm & Hammer continuous odor control and Fabuloso* scent to keep unpleasant smells at bay. All Hefty trash bags are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. *Fabuloso® and associated designs are trademarks of Colgate-Palmolive Company and are used under license. **The Arm & Hammer trademark is owned by Church & Dwight Co., Inc., and used by Reynolds Consumer Products LLC under license.
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Fabuloso Scent 13 Gallon 40 Count

01/12/2022
just ok
This trash bag is just ok. Not as strong as I expected. Compare to other brands I have used, it's thin. I like the most about this product is the scent, it helps keeping the trash smell away.
01/12/2022
Helps keep odor away
We cook a lot and have a dog so having a garbage bag that keeps odor away was super important. Not only was this strong but it also helped so much with the odor! Smells good.
HEFTY IS HEFTY
I love the scented bags and the fact of them being able to stretch is a bonus without fear of rips or tears in the bag. The name says it all. Hefty is Hefty.
Love it. Strong enough
I like this. Price right , and even cheaper than store brand! It is strong enough that I used for the party with all Thsoe aluminum foil tray, it didn’t break or leak with water in it. I also used it to clean up the broken glass, it is strong. And I trust this brand.
Smells great!
Not only do these bags smell great but they don't disappoint! I use products to their max and these bags hold tuff!! I had a couple bags let go where the handle goes through it but that's my only complaint.
Fab Sent!
Fabuloso is my FAVORITE cleaner! From working in restaurants to even my home. It smells amazing so when Hefty came out with these I had to try and I'm not disappointed!
29/11/2022
Strong bag with great smell
I would recommend this product if you like your bags to be strong and to stay in place on the can. The smell is a plus! Only improvement could be more for the money....
HEFTY ULTRA STRONG TRASH BAGS
I STARTED USING THE HEFTY TRASH BAG 2 MONTHS AGO. GREAT PRICE, STURDY AND GREAT SMELL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
The Best Trash Bags!
We have been using these Hefty Trash Bags for years now because they're the best brand, as well as the best priced. They're basically cheaper than the off brands or maybe just a few cents higher. They smell great and won't tear! I highly recommend this brand!
28/11/2022
It's actually cheaper than store brands
These bags are heavy duty and don't rip when throwing away alot of garbage at once. Sometimes the cheaper store brands will tear and rip, wasting your money and time. Overall great product, and never had an issue
Best bags
My family's used these bags for a while and love them the trash bags we have used in the past have left us having to double bag or leaving us to pick up trash that has torn threw the hefty ultra strong bags have not torn once and bonus they smell great
Very good
Very good bag they care enough weight for small bag and the garbage can smells amazing I only use bags they can carry weight and this ones are very good
Hefty
Very pleased with these hefty bags ,very sturdy and no leaks
Smellllllls so good
I love the smell of these trash bags as a matter of fact these are the only trash bags I use. The other brand &/@% make me simply mad. But Hefty stands up to its name. I trust none other.
27/11/2022
Cant go wrong
Best garbage bags for the price. There strong a I never wory they wont make it to the curb.full.