Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Fabuloso Scent 13 Gallon 40 Count

4.8 5 0 342 342 Trust Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags to keep your kitchen waste contained—all the way from can to curb. Thanks to 6 in 1 Protection, these tough Hefty drawstring trash bags offer flex strength, a tough drawstring, odor control, and resistance to punctures, leaks, & tears—providing the highest protection available in a flexible garbage bag. Hefty’s stretchy strength means you don’t have to worry about unexpected bag breakage and inconvenient messes. Don’t be afraid to use these kitchen trash bags for tougher jobs, such as garage, basement and construction cleanup. A break-resistant grip drawstring makes it easy to close the bag and cart it away without incident. As a bonus, these scented trash bags include patented Arm & Hammer continuous odor control and Fabuloso* scent to keep unpleasant smells at bay. All Hefty trash bags are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. *Fabuloso® and associated designs are trademarks of Colgate-Palmolive Company and are used under license. **The Arm & Hammer trademark is owned by Church & Dwight Co., Inc., and used by Reynolds Consumer Products LLC under license.
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags Fabuloso Scent 13 Gallon 40 Count

Smells great
These trash bags are great for every household! They withhold the garbage and the scent is kept contained by the great scent of the bag. Keeps it all mess free and easy to pull out and tie for trash day!
27/06/2022
OK because the bag is strong, the smell is just overwhelming
I like Hefty bags, they are strong. They can really hold up to being stuffed, but the Fabuloso smell is too strong and overpowering and your entire kitchen or whereever you store your bin just smells like the Fabuloso.
Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags
The Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags work great in the kitchen trash can because they fit well and are strong enough to hold a lot without tearing. They have a fragrance that is pleasant and help keep some of the garbage smell out.
8:56a
I absolutely love these. My son and grandson seems to make a remarkable amount of trash and these keep my kitchen and baths smelling nice.
Something new!
These are different that's why I really like them. They are very flexible and they smell real good, actually like fabulous mopping liquid, real clean smell.
Clean Garbage
These glad bags smell wonderful, just like fabuloso.
Smell Fantastic
I already love hefty trash bags because they are strong and flexible at the same time. I love the smell of Fabuloso! It is a no brainer when you put two of my favorite products together!
27/06/2022
Compared to other brands these don’t rip and are easy to tie up and dispose of. That’s All I really ask for out of a garbage bag
LOVE IT
BAGS ARE HEAVY DUTY AND ALSO SMELL SO GREAT
Great scent
I love this scent just wish there was more bags in a box at a time.All in all love them
26/06/2022
I have tried many garbage bags and this product is the one I buy a few times a month.It takes odor away and does not tear.I am very happy with this product
Tough and fresh
These bags are really strong that you can actually over fill them and they stretch. Also they give off a fresh clean scent.
Review
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Fabuloso Scent, 13 Gallon, 40 Count are the only tall kitchen trash bags we buy for inside our home. The scent is light and does fade while the bag is in use but straight out of the box, it is nice to smell. The bags are strong and can withstand a great deal of garbage - both heavy and light. The bags can be stretched quite a bit to maximize the amount of garbage you can add to the bag. Over a standard kitchen trash bin, you do need to stretch the bag as it fits tightly. Make sure to lift up after adding the first few items to release the air that is trapped along the edge and bottom. The drawstring is strong and doesn't rip the bag when pulled like some lesser strength brands.
They do tear not “hefty”
So I got these hefty trash bags from Dollar General because of them having for breeze included I tend to use a competitor brand and have not had a problem and really like the whole force flex I really like the scent of these trashbags I just wish that they did not tear so easily on the sides I’m not sure if I got a bad batch so I did give more stars that I normally would have
25/06/2022
Strong garbage bags
Hefty Strongest tall kitchen teach bags deliver toughness you can trust with a secure, break resistance drawstring & superior durability. These bags continues odor control & fight nasty odors to keep your kitchen smelling fresh.