HighKey Keto Snacks Wafer Cookies

4.6 5 0 32 32 Only 1g net carbs: HighKey keto snack vanilla wafers are not only a convenient low carb sweet option but are also so good you'll forget you're eating keto food! Gluten free snacks: Enjoy these gluten free cookies as a healthy snack without feeling like its a gluten free food. These gourmet cookies are not only a gluten free dessert, but can also be appreciated as grain free cookie snacks! Healthy snack food: These healthy cookies are great low calorie snacks and are nearly sugar free! Although this is a keto friendly food, these sugar cookies are great high protein snacks, diabetic snacks, paleo snacks & low sugar snacks. Wholesome ingredients: Our low sugar protein cookies are made with HighKey's signature sweetener blend of erythritol, monkfruit and stevia extract. These mini cookies will change the way you think of low carb foods while allowing you to remain in ketosis. Low carb cookies: For those searching for nearly sugar free cookies, low carb food, sugar wafers, good fat snacks, look no further! This keto cookie will change the way you think about health food and carb free snacks!
HighKey Keto Snacks Wafer Cookies

18/06/2021
Love these
They taste great and are perfect for on the go!
16/06/2021
Perfect snacks for the kids
These are absolutely perfect snacks for my babies. They love them. I love them too.
16/06/2021
Yum!
I really enjoyed these cookies! Great little low carb treat
12/06/2021
Powder and Almonds?
These look so good, they smell amazing, but the min you out them in your mouth it’s just pure powder. It’s like the chemical reaction that holds the butter and sugar together just didn’t get there. AND! They fill this giant bag less than half! Such a waste!!
08/06/2021
BEST KETO COOKIE
I HAVE BEEN DOING KETO FOR MANY YEARS AS A LIFESTYLE, THESE ARE BY FAR THE BET COOKIES, LEMON ARE MY FAVORITE BUT YOU CAN PUT THESE WITH BANANA SUGAR FREE PUDDING; ITS A LITTLE ON THE HIGH SIDE BUT WORTH IT!
08/06/2021
Love these!
These taste just as good as the regular wafers and I don't feel as guilty eating them. I love to use these in banana pudding and my family can't even taste a difference
07/06/2021
Keto Good!
I may be a beginner in some things, but I’m a black belt in Keto Cookies! These hit the mark!
01/06/2021
Sinfully good!
High Key products are all amazing. From the pancakes to cereal to cookies, I’ve never been disappointed. These wafers lived up to my expectations and are a sinful treat. I used them to make a low carb version of banana pudding and it was a huge hit at our family picnic this year. I’m grateful to have such tasty indulgences available to me that fit into my diet plan and lifestyle. I 100% recommend these cookies and any other variety from High Key.
30/05/2021
These are absolutely delicious! Satisfying for the sweet tooth! I could eat a box a day!
so yummy
i love these! i add vanilla frosting on to them and it is the perfect snack at night! these are my go-to’s and i enjoy every crunch they give. i highly recommend these - or at least give them a try!
Nutritious snack
This is ideal for any one who is on a keto or gluten free diet. They are not sweet at all and very flavorful. Only 2 servings per bag though so be mindful of that. These are fast becoming my favorite snack because they satisfy my need for treats while keeping true to my diet. They taste amazing with a texture similar to shortbread.
29/05/2021
Less carbs and tastes good??
You wouldn’t believe less carbs can taste so good, but these cookies defied my expectations!! I would definitely recommend trying these cookies and you won’t feel as bad! So go ahead and treat yourself!
29/05/2021
Yum!!
The flavor of these are just what I remembered from vanilla wafers. They have a light crunch and crisp to them and the portion size is just right. These are fantastic replacements and I can't wait to try them in banana pudding!
26/05/2021
Yummy cookies!
I have been Leto for a couple of years.I love that they are gluten free, grain free and keto friendly. They are less than one gram of sugar, but are not bland. They are so delectable and taste just like real cookies.I really recommend these cookies to them who are following keto diet.
22/05/2021
You wouldn’t know they’re keto!
These cookies were to die for! I have been keto for a couple years now and finding quality desserts is quite the task; now I’m searching no more! They are so delectable and taste just like real cookies. Highly recommend to anyone keto or not!