4.8 5 0 390 390 Little Movers are designed for active babies, with a special contoured shape for added comfort and Double Grip Strips that hold the diaper in place during active play.
Huggies Little Movers Diapers

BAMALADY75
the product is great for long rides and play dates .
Huggies Little Movers--a daytime staple
I received a free sample of this product from Home Tester Club. They fit my very big 3 mo very nicely and had decent protection, but I would primarily use them as a daytime diaper and not during overnights, as they would leak when they became too full. Frequent changes are key to preventing leaks with these diapers.
I loved this diaper
I really love the product the leak protection is wonderful the fit is great really close on the legs so I didn't have to worry about leaking I would definitely purchase this product
A perfect 10:)
My overall review would be these diapers are amazing. They do exactly as they claim. My baby was happy, dry, and comfortable the entire time of wearing them. These are definatly a 10 on a 1-10 scale! Overall Huggies diapers are the best I have tried so far. Both my baby and myself couldn't be happier. We definatly will be changing from our current diapers to using Huggies full time! Thank you Huggies!!
amazing product
amazing thanks for letting me try it out great product
The best moves
This diapers is really good, never cause rash on my baby skin, are durable, soft, curvy and absorbent, hold up well to all their moving around and are also good for nighttime sleeping,the design is cute have been using huggies brand since I had my first daughter who is 15 years old now, and now I have another baby who at this moment is 8 months, definitely this is a best brand I was try...
Would definitely recommend!
Great product, amazing protection. I will definitely consider buying these in a larger size box the next time I need to buy diapers.
Movers
I thought it was great on my active baby. Perfect for movement!
Best quality of diapers
Huggies has the best quality of diapers. They do not sag, leak or tear. They are by far the best. The design is also appealing. My son moves around and jumps so much. The diapers stay put and don’t sag.
Super absorbent
I think the diapers are the best ones huggies has out there. I love the absorbency of them and the thick strap so they dont loose the velcro. They move with my baby and that makes me happy.
02/04/2019
Lasts for hours, no leaking.
Lasts a long time, doesn't fall apart or leak. Our baby was able to run everywhere without any problems.
Great features
We love huggies diapers for our little one. We never have leaks overnight, and they have contained some challenges. I like the wetness indicator line for a quick check. The waist band is stretchies than others, so I feel I get a custom fit. The diapers are just right around the legs, and the Velcro style tabs hold tight. I also love how soft they are, and not ‘crinkly ‘ like other diapers.
Awesome
They seemed to be pretty comfy, no complaints of pinching. Held liquid really well.
Must buy
I really like the protection of leakage it gave my baby I really recommended buying
Great new diapers!!!
I loved these new diapers I’m so supremely excited that they last so much longer at night time!!