3.2 5 0 66 66 Bean and rice burrito bowl. Rice, beans, peppers and tomatoes in a spicy southwest style cheese sauce.

6/30/2018
I loved this Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Bowls. Bean and rice burrito bowl, mixing rice, beans, peppers and tomatoes in a spicy southwest style cheese sauce, was the perfect combination for a quick and easy meal. 350 calories was a great part of the reason why I love it!
5/29/2018
KRAFT VELVEETA CHEESY BOWLS are yummy, fast fixing, and a hit with my family! This product is not your average Kraft Macaroni and Cheese- but is great just all the same. Totally recommend to anyone who loves Kraft products, and anyone else who hasn't tried Kraft Bowls yet.
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Velveeta cheesy Bowls to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/17/2018
These are so good! They are a perfect blend of ingredients and so fast to make!
4/26/2018
I actually purchased two of these from Target due to my mutual love of bacon and Velveeta Mac & Cheese. This however, was the absolute worst of both worlds. The bacon tasted utterly artificial, and the cheese was just as disappointing. Something was "off" about this combination, almost too chemical. If you are a Velveeta fan, this is far from what you are used to. Stay away.
4/8/2018
i have to say this was a good product but i do not think i would buy it all the time because it was kind of greasy and i thought it would of been much better considering it is made with velvetta cheese i liked the whole concept of it that it why i bought it but i would not give it a 5 star
2/16/2018
Love Velveeta cheese but I have to say these were greasy to me ,an quite a little to soggy .
2/15/2018
I CAN GO EITHER WAY ON VELVEETA PRODUCTS. BUT THESE BOWLS ARE REALLY TASTY. THEY HIT THE SPOT AND ARE REALLY QUICK.
9/25/2017
The Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Bowl was a good portion size~ but it tasted a little too salty for me~ and I like salt!!
11/25/2016
It is very good i loved every bite of it this item I love the Kraft Velveeta cheesy bowls
9/27/2016
I LOVED it! The price was great, and it was the perfect-sized serving. Delicious and cheesy, and the rice was cooked well. Two thumbs up!
8/17/2016
I am absolutely disappointed in this product. I love Velveeta and I often cook the Velveeta skillets for dinner so I thought that I would love this product that is the perfect size to take to work with me. After heating the product up I took the first bite and I was absolutely disgusted! It tasted like I was eating nasty chemicals. I threw it away. I do not recommend.
5/22/2016
I tried this product and spent most of my time in the bathroom it acted like an laxative and gave me gas plus has a lot of artificial ingredients in it
3/23/2016
I didn't like it. It tasted like the noodles was like 3 days old.
2/29/2016
Not bad!! I was actually surprised that it was that good! My favorite is the cheeseburger macaroni!