4.6 5 0 263 263 With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, this refreshing blend is one the whole family can enjoy!

3/28/2019
Love it, would definitely buy again! Tastes delicious as all heck!
3/16/2019
Summertime tea
This tea is perfect for summertime! The mango flavor is not too overpowering but still sweet and delicious.
2/18/2019
OMG
Let me just tell you this iced tea is AMAZING, I love Lipton teas especially the peach tea but This one after I tasted it I fell in love immediately, The taste when literally knock your socks off its that good, I recommend this if you like Iced Teas your going to love this one
2/10/2019
tea gets exotic
i love iced teas already, especially these lipton teas with fruit flavors. my favorite is the peach lipton iced tea. i recently tried this mango one and was blown away! soo good and not too overpowering. very refreshing
2/6/2019
Quench
For a great treat for your taste buds. Grab a bottle you won't be disappointed.
1/17/2019
Lipton
This tea has nothing artificial in it and you can tell its good for yyou even thought it tastes so great .
11/19/2018
Perfect iced tea
First of all, Lipton is the best tea of all. I tried the Mango to see what it tastes like, and I absolutely love it. I never add sugar to my tea, I think it ruins the flavor. The taste is a nice change from regular tea. It has a hint of mango and is very thirst quenching on those hot days. I am a big fan of the herbal teas.
11/13/2018
Great Taste
I bought a box of Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea to try. Loved it. The mango flavor is delicious. It is good either hot or cold.
10/24/2018
Refreshing tea
Easy to use and the taste is great. You can add sweeteners if you’d like. Drink either hot or cold. It’s yumm if you like mango.
10/16/2018
Southern Tea Drinker
My family is from the South, and we love Iced Cold Sweet Tea. I decided to step out of the box and try the mango herbal flavored tea. It's so delicious!!! I have a glass during lunch, and I have a glass for dinner.
10/16/2018
Refreshing
Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea is great tasting and refreshing. It is just a tad sweet for me, but I just use less sugar then I would normally add. I like that it is made from tea leaves and there is no artificial flavor added to it. It is a natural teat that goes down real smooth on a hot sunny day. It is also great on a nice Fall day as well.
10/13/2018
Nope
Did not like it at all ! Its not for me . It tastes like cold tea.. yeah yeah I get it "iced tea" but theres the good flavored ice tea, or theres cold brewed tea . Gave it away .
10/10/2018
pleasantly surprised
I am not a fan of mango, but this surprised me and is really good, love the taste
10/10/2018
Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea
There's nothing like refreshing glass of iced tea on a hot day, and with a nice mango flavor this tea is something I could enjoy all day. I liked how fresh and vibrant the flavor of the mango is and even though it is designed to be an iced tea, I like the flavor as a hot tea too. It is a little sweeter than traditional iced teas, but II just cut down on the sugar I add myself, which helps me feel better about my own personal health pursuits.
9/30/2018
Refreshing
I love the lipton mango iced tea. It is so refreshing and you can taste the mango but it is not too sweet like some flavored ice teas. I drink ice tea year round and this one is on the top of my list. I keep a pitcher in my fridge always. Guests enjoy it as well. Very smooth taste.