4.6 5 0 257 257 Our tea blenders have masterfully combined a variety of herbs to deliver this mouth-watering flavor derived from rosehips, hibiscus and chamomile flowers, orange peel, licorice root, lemon grass and more.

Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea

• 4.6 out of 5 from

With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, this refreshing blend is one the whole family can enjoy!

Bonnie (Port Royal)

• 1 Review
  • 14 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

First of all, Lipton is the best tea of all. I tried the Mango to see what it tastes like, and I absolutely love it. I never add sugar to my tea, I think it ruins the flavor. The taste is a nice change from regular tea. It has a hint of mango and is very thirst quenching on those hot days. I am a big fan of the herbal teas.

cindy (Allyn)

• 128 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought a box of Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea to try. Loved it. The mango flavor is delicious. It is good either hot or cold.

Nancy (Decatur)

• 12 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use and the taste is great. You can add sweeteners if you’d like. Drink either hot or cold. It’s yumm if you like mango.

Eileen (Goldsboro)

• 11 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family is from the South, and we love Iced Cold Sweet Tea. I decided to step out of the box and try the mango herbal flavored tea. It's so delicious!!! I have a glass during lunch, and I have a glass for dinner.

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea is great tasting and refreshing. It is just a tad sweet for me, but I just use less sugar then I would normally add. I like that it is made from tea leaves and there is no artificial flavor added to it. It is a natural teat that goes down real smooth on a hot sunny day. It is also great on a nice Fall day as well.

Olive (Elizabeth)

• 1 Review
  • 9 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Did not like it at all ! Its not for me . It tastes like cold tea.. yeah yeah I get it "iced tea" but theres the good flavored ice tea, or theres cold brewed tea . Gave it away .

Cheryl (Blairsville)

• 10 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am not a fan of mango, but this surprised me and is really good, love the taste

Corey (Upland)

• 63 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

There's nothing like refreshing glass of iced tea on a hot day, and with a nice mango flavor this tea is something I could enjoy all day. I liked how fresh and vibrant the flavor of the mango is and even though it is designed to be an iced tea, I like the flavor as a hot tea too. It is a little sweeter than traditional iced teas, but II just cut down on the sugar I add myself, which helps me feel better about my own personal health pursuits.

genie (Cornwall)

• 12 Comments
9/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the lipton mango iced tea. It is so refreshing and you can taste the mango but it is not too sweet like some flavored ice teas. I drink ice tea year round and this one is on the top of my list. I keep a pitcher in my fridge always. Guests enjoy it as well. Very smooth taste.

Katie (Marinette)

• 2 Comments
9/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

It’s a little bit sweet for me. But if you don’t want to drink tea, you can try this one. It tastes good

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours