4.6 5 0 261 261 Our tea blenders have masterfully combined a variety of herbs to deliver this mouth-watering flavor derived from rosehips, hibiscus and chamomile flowers, orange peel, licorice root, lemon grass and more.

Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea

• 4.6 out of 5 from

With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, this refreshing blend is one the whole family can enjoy!

Rose (Cleveland)

• 28 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

Let me just tell you this iced tea is AMAZING, I love Lipton teas especially the peach tea but This one after I tasted it I fell in love immediately, The taste when literally knock your socks off its that good, I recommend this if you like Iced Teas your going to love this one

Brandon (TWENTYNINE PALMS)

• 2 Comments
2/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

i love iced teas already, especially these lipton teas with fruit flavors. my favorite is the peach lipton iced tea. i recently tried this mango one and was blown away! soo good and not too overpowering. very refreshing

Jerry ()

• Review
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

For a great treat for your taste buds. Grab a bottle you won't be disappointed.

Virginia (Salina)

• 10 Comments
1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

This tea has nothing artificial in it and you can tell its good for yyou even thought it tastes so great .

Bonnie (Port Royal)

• 19 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

First of all, Lipton is the best tea of all. I tried the Mango to see what it tastes like, and I absolutely love it. I never add sugar to my tea, I think it ruins the flavor. The taste is a nice change from regular tea. It has a hint of mango and is very thirst quenching on those hot days. I am a big fan of the herbal teas.

cindy (Allyn)

• 131 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought a box of Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea to try. Loved it. The mango flavor is delicious. It is good either hot or cold.

Nancy (Decatur)

• 20 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use and the taste is great. You can add sweeteners if you’d like. Drink either hot or cold. It’s yumm if you like mango.

Eileen (Goldsboro)

• 11 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family is from the South, and we love Iced Cold Sweet Tea. I decided to step out of the box and try the mango herbal flavored tea. It's so delicious!!! I have a glass during lunch, and I have a glass for dinner.

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Lipton Mango Iced Herbal Tea is great tasting and refreshing. It is just a tad sweet for me, but I just use less sugar then I would normally add. I like that it is made from tea leaves and there is no artificial flavor added to it. It is a natural teat that goes down real smooth on a hot sunny day. It is also great on a nice Fall day as well.

Olive (Elizabeth)

• 1 Review
  • 9 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Did not like it at all ! Its not for me . It tastes like cold tea.. yeah yeah I get it "iced tea" but theres the good flavored ice tea, or theres cold brewed tea . Gave it away .

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours