Marie Callender's Plant-Based Be'f Pot Pie

3.9 5 0 12 12 Indulge in a meat-free take on a classic with Marie Callender's Plant-Based Be'f Pot Pie, made with Gardein Plant-Based Be'f. Golden, flaky, made-from-scratch crust envelops seasoned Gardein Plant-Based Be'f, carrots, celery and potatoes. Great for vegetarians, flexitarians or anyone who loves a good pot pie. Quick, convenient and ready in minutes, these microwaveable meals are ideal for weeknight dinners or anytime meals. Enjoy made-from-scratch flavor in minutes with Marie Callender's.
Marie Callender's Plant-Based Be'f Pot Pie

13/09/2021
GREAT!
We all just love these easy tasteful, filling pies for a great comfort meal...salad first and then we just 'dig in' with no mess to deal with afterwards!
05/09/2021
Too runny
I’ve only tried this once, & didn’t like it. Too much sauce for the size of the pie. I like the veggies, but taste was bland. I guess if you don’t care much about flavor and spices, then you’ll likely it.
02/09/2021
Good
Overall, this was pretty tasty. Maybe a little too thick and saucy inside (I generally prefer a thinner filling). But it was not too salty and the faux beef was satisfying.
04/07/2021
Tasty
I love this pies they are made With a nice crust and the ingredient's in it!!! Great tasting!!!
01/07/2021
Winner winner chicken dinner!
The crust was flaky and not too thick, filling full of vegetables and tasted great! I would buy this again!
11/06/2021
I love these
Marie calendars are the best pot pies out there
11/05/2021
I wasn’t a fan of this product. It didn’t taste very well, but someone else may think different.
13/04/2021
Eww
Just not good. It was bland and the texture of the pie was weird.
10/03/2021
Pleasant Mistake
I love Marie Calendar frozen meals... all of them and I buy their Chicken & Beef Pot Pies on a regular basis.. They're Great! My husband picked these up by mistake, we're not meat substitute eaters but neither of us wanted the hassle of exchanging them so we gave them a try. We really couldn't tell the difference so for vegetarians or anyone avoiding meat for health reasons these would be a real hit! I think they're better way better actually if you bake them in the oven rather than making them in the microwave but my husband is always in a hurry so I start them in the microwave 5 or 6 minutes and then I finish them in my toaster oven 5 to 8 minutes depending on how brown you like them!
02/02/2021
Marie Callender's Plant-based Pot Pie
I am a huge fan of Marie Callender's meals ever since when I was a little kid. I heard about their plant-based pot pies so I bought a few boxes to try. I was amazed by how much protein are packed into on serving size. I love how delicious they were so I shared them with the family.
19/11/2020
PLANT BASED BEEF
My family tried these plant based pies. The result was we like them it was a pleasant surprise.
01/11/2020