Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside, Tangy & Crunchy Outside, 3 Oz

4.8 5 0 569 569 Rainbow Nerds surround fruity, gummy centers. Those sweet little sparks are fantastic inventors. A poppable cluster, packed with tangy, crunchy Nerds. A candy so tasty, there aren't even words. is the playful and fun-to-eat candy with a variety of delicious, crunchy, chewy and gummy options: Original including the iconic dual-flavored box, Ropes, Big Chewy and now Gummy Clusters. The original iconic box couples two complementary flavors with dual chambers, allowing candy lovers to pour out perfectly imperfect pieces of pure delight. Ropes give fans a chewy, fruity string packed with crunchy, sweet NERDS, and Big Chewy and Sour Big Chewy have a crunch that surrounds a chewy center. The new Gummy Clusters have tangy, crunchy, mini clustered around a sweet gummy center for a poppable tasty bite.
Nerds Clusters Candy Sweet & Gummy inside, Tangy & Crunchy Outside, 3 Oz

15/04/2021
Sweet and sour
Fun, tangy treat, flavor is great,fun topping for yogurt or ice cream yummy.
15/04/2021
Holy Grail of Nerds
I don’t know know what it about these bite size clusters but this is hands down the best way to eats nerds. They are absolutely perfect. It almost seems to be a delicacy from where I am because you can’t not find them anywhere.
Love them!
I’ve always been a big fan of the traditional Nerds candy, but these clusters take the candy game to a whole new level. These Nerds clusters are filled with flavor and take my tastebuds on a candy rollercoaster.
Nerds
They been around forever. I think they taste like a coated sugar ball with a little tang.
My baby loves this
Everytime my kids get candy they wanted these they also come in a long sting also so I had to try at least one to see why they had to have them every time they got a sweet treat so I tired them and I love it! Gummy inside sweet and sour outside!!
These are very good!
I usually get the Nerds rope, but i tried these instead. They are really good. I have even bought more since trying them. I definitely recommend. My kids like them also. So yummy!
Fun treat!
I got a sample pack of these when they first came out. I was skeptical at first but they were great! So much so they were included in this year's Easter baskets, the kids really enjoyed them.
You need to try it!
This was different from any other candy that we have tried. With the chewy ans crunchy texture of both was good.
Gummy blast
These dummies will leave your mouth bursting with flavor. With just the right amount of sour blast!
Crunchy
It’s amazing. Nerds overload!! I had a hard time stopping myself from eating all of it
surprise in your mouth
I love nerds and love the nerds rope so I was hoping i would love these. Of course there was no disappointment here. Perfect size for snacking on even while in the car. Made me feel like a kid again.
Gummy
The Nerds Gummy Clusters are small and chewy. I like the ideal that they are sweet and tangy almost in the same bite.
Yum!
So, since I found these at a mini mart by my house, I can’t stop eating them! I walk by there daily and have to stop myself from buying them every time. They are the perfect amount of sweet and sour at then they added the gummy, Oh My! These are certainly my favorite right now, since they are delicious little Nerds.
Kid approved
My daughter love this snack she usually gets the nerd rope.
Kids loved them delicious
The kids absolutely loved these very delicious loved the flavor myself will definitely be purchasing these agian.