4.6 5 0 81 81 For all hair types. Controls frizz for silky, smooth hair. Strengthens and helps prevent breakage.

12/05/2017
I would love to try this I have fine, dry hair that can use some TLC
13/04/2017
Optimum I have experienced scalp sensitivity and hair dryness when after blow drying i would love to try this brand of products .
04/04/2017
I Would Love To Try This Out Because I Have Very Damaged Hair & Nothing I Try Works.
23/03/2017
would love to get a chance to try this out for sure i have such dry skin and hair especially during the winter and could use some help for my hair. its so dry and fly away!
17/02/2017
I would like to sample & review this product based solely on what the product has to offer. I suffer w/ the frizzies & simply wish to know if product works. Will give honest review of product as a stand alone source within this company.
01/02/2017
id love to see if this works for my hair as i am currently going through chemo and need all the help i can get
30/01/2017
I would like to try this product, please send, will leave feedback. I have really dry damaged hair and i would like to try this product, will post photos and leave a review.
04/12/2016
Would love to try this on my grandbaby hair. She's in a lot of pageants on all the styling products have alcohol in it or just don't work. I need help with it that's for sure.
11/11/2016
I would love to try this product, I'm desperate for a good blow out product.
29/10/2016
I'm always searching out new products for my dry, frizzy hair. I live in the South, and the humidity is really hard on your hair, going flat, without any volume. I all the help I can get!
27/10/2016
Would love to try this on my hair. I have very dry fly away hair and think this my help with my condition.
17/10/2016
I haven't tried this but I would love to. My hair gets oily but I don't know if it works on this type of hair. I don't like oily hair.
11/10/2016
Would love to try,another new product for softerror more manageable hair.....yeah I wanna try...
01/10/2016
I havent try this unique product but would love to try it since my hair is curly and in need of some pampering this product would defitnley will
30/09/2016
I've heard this product is the best I would definitely like to try it.