4.6 5 0 80 80 For all hair types. Controls frizz for silky, smooth hair. Strengthens and helps prevent breakage.

4/13/2017
Optimum I have experienced scalp sensitivity and hair dryness when after blow drying i would love to try this brand of products .
4/4/2017
I Would Love To Try This Out Because I Have Very Damaged Hair & Nothing I Try Works.
3/23/2017
would love to get a chance to try this out for sure i have such dry skin and hair especially during the winter and could use some help for my hair. its so dry and fly away!
2/17/2017
I would like to sample & review this product based solely on what the product has to offer. I suffer w/ the frizzies & simply wish to know if product works. Will give honest review of product as a stand alone source within this company.
2/1/2017
id love to see if this works for my hair as i am currently going through chemo and need all the help i can get
1/30/2017
I would like to try this product, please send, will leave feedback. I have really dry damaged hair and i would like to try this product, will post photos and leave a review.
12/4/2016
Would love to try this on my grandbaby hair. She's in a lot of pageants on all the styling products have alcohol in it or just don't work. I need help with it that's for sure.
11/11/2016
I would love to try this product, I'm desperate for a good blow out product.
10/29/2016
I'm always searching out new products for my dry, frizzy hair. I live in the South, and the humidity is really hard on your hair, going flat, without any volume. I all the help I can get!
10/27/2016
Would love to try this on my hair. I have very dry fly away hair and think this my help with my condition.
10/17/2016
I haven't tried this but I would love to. My hair gets oily but I don't know if it works on this type of hair. I don't like oily hair.
10/11/2016
Would love to try,another new product for softerror more manageable hair.....yeah I wanna try...
10/1/2016
I havent try this unique product but would love to try it since my hair is curly and in need of some pampering this product would defitnley will
9/30/2016
I've heard this product is the best I would definitely like to try it.
9/19/2016
I have been looking for different hair products to treat my hair with for it is constantly falling out I would love to try this product to see if it may be something would work for me even with it my hair being so thick and frizzy 24/7