Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Strawberry Cake Mix

4.6 5 0 257 257 Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix comes in a 15.25 ounce pack.

29/04/2021
strawberry cake
i love this strawberry cake mix. it is so moist tastes great with lots of flavor. it makes awesome strawberry shortcakes and strawberry cream rolls
27/04/2021
So good!
The Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Strawberry Cake Mix was so good!!! It made a very moist cake, for sure! I loved it! I made a beautiful cake for valentine's day and it was a total hit. Love this cake mix!
22/04/2021
Very delicious
Complete directions and easy to cook and share with friends and family after a complete meal .
06/04/2021
It a very good products and moist
Excellent products and it moisture and taste like a homemade cake.
05/04/2021
Delicious and easy
I usually keep this mix in my house so if we crave for desert or a guest comes in I would have quick delicious snack . It's always perfect and never dissapoints. I would totally recommend this
27/03/2021
Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix
Pillsbury Strawberry Cake Mix is very good and easy to make. I like to top it with cool whip and fresh strawberries and it can be used for dump cakes as well. It's great for spring and summer recipes.
25/03/2021
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Strawberry Cake Mix
Pillsbury is my go to cake mix. It is always so fluffy and moist. The flavor is fresh and yummy! I love mixing in fresh strawberries for that homemade taste. Very happy with Pillsbury products.
17/03/2021
Pilsbury strawberry cake mix
Pilsbury had always been my favorite cake mix brand. I tried several other strawberry mixes from other brands, but they were never able to capture the flavor like pilsbury.
14/03/2021
Yummy cake
Love this comes out soft and perfect everytime.. Easy to make
14/03/2021
My go-to
For strawberry cake. Mostly cupcakes. Very moist, really good flavor not very strong and artificial tasting, not underwhelming. Easy to make and requires very little. Good to make with children.
06/03/2021
Soft and moist
Pillsbury has some of the best cake mixes out. I been using this brand for years. I love this strawberry mix. It is a light pink, moist , easy to prepare and taste great. I chop up fresh strawberries and add it to the batter then after it bakes I use Pillsbury cream cheese frosting or vanilla and add a few sliced strawberries in the middle of the cake with blueberries crowning them.
04/03/2021
So good for a box cake
So good for a box cake. I don’t know how Pillsbury does it but it actually tasted better than my homemade cake so I’ve had like 10 different flavors. You just have to try it I would definitely recommend it.
20/02/2021
My husband's favorite cake
This is the cake that my husband requests for every birthday. I frost it with cream cheese icing. The cake is very moist and tasty. i also sometimes make it in to a poundcake - no icing needed.
12/02/2021
My favorite cake mix!!
I love this cake mix it's absolute favorite to make for birthdays Valentine's day Easter or anything like that I love that it has the pink color to it and I mean who doesn't love strawberry I love how moist the cake mixes and how easy it is to make and it's super affordable less than $2!
12/02/2021
Cake
My son loves box cake that’s strawberry. He says it is good and that you can never go wrong with strawberry cake.