4.5 5 0 219 219 If you love chocolate chip cookies - and seriously who doesn't - try this chip off the old block!
Post Original Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cereal Box

05/03/2018
Just like eating cookies and milk. My kids love it.
05/03/2018
This delicious bowl of goodness makes you feel like your cheating on breakfast with dessert. The marriage of milk and chocolate chip cookie to start your day off right.
05/03/2018
Love it, kid approved!! Tastes just like you are dunking chips ahoy into a glass of milk.
05/03/2018
Tastes great, and the kids absolutely love it! It was always hard to try and find my son a type of cereal that he likes, well here you go!
05/03/2018
Kids love it!! A great breakfast snack that will make the kids very happy. A good cereal that can be eaten in the AM or a midnight snack. Affordable and so yummy.
05/03/2018
by far better than cookie crisp, can not keep it in stock in my house, my families new favorite!!!
03/03/2018
My entire family love this cereal. We eat every morning. It is very delicious.
03/03/2018
What better way to start your day than with cookies and milk. This cereal was delicious. Not one I would share with my kids by any means. This goes on the top shelf as a treat for me when the kids finally go to bed. It taste just like chips ahoy cookies, but is much lighter. It's a little pricey as far as cereals go, but hopefully it will go on sales.
01/03/2018
I have tried this and like it my grandchildren love it . It is a winner
14/12/2019
would love to try this product , please send a sample , Sherri Leach 34 Annadea Rd Brockton ma 02302 Thank you very much.
26/01/2019
I wanna to that there buy to favorite kind chip cookie for breakfast I love it
15/09/2018
I’ve never seen these at the grocery store, but I love chips ahoy! Would love to try these!
20/08/2018
I haven't tried but would love to try I know my kids would love these
16/08/2018
I love cookies so would love to try this! Makes my hungry just looking at the package!
16/08/2018
Me encanta tener un desayuno balanceado quisiera estar en la oportunidad de recibir para dar mi opinión