4.7 5 0 182 182 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

The real fast breakfast
I love how quick I can prepair this in the morning. The taste is superb with a hint of sweetness. Over all I love this product.
05/12/2018
Quick on the go hot oatmeal that is nutritious
This is one of the best hot oatmeal cereal!! I love the flavor and how the oats fluffed up. Having higher protein is just a great extra bonus.
Delicious and Healthy
Absolutely the best tasting oatmeal I've ever eater. Delicious and Healthy.
05/12/2018
I loved the taste it is awesome great fast healthy breakfast just add water and microwave a few mins and enjoy
Quick & Easy
I so enjoyed the Quaker Oatmeal Cup. It was quick and easy. Plus it tasted good. I like a breakfast the is good and easy to put together. The oatmeal cup was great.
Kept me full all day :)
This oatmeal taste great ! kept me full all day and was fast to make during busy school mornings :)
Good and hearty
Quick and easy. Hearty. Handy in its own cup for busy mornings.
Breakfast
I love quaker instant oatmeal. It comes in different flavers. If you dont have time for breakfast. It is perfect. I usally take it to the office in the morning and it ties me over until lunch. If it wasnt for quacker oatmeal. I would never have time for breakfast. I highly recomend this product.
Oatmeal food for breakfast
It does a body good you get your fiber as well as your protein all in one dish
Good for office
Great to take to the office for breakfast or a healthy snack or meal. The addition of fruits gives it a nice taste & texture variance. Very tasty.
04/12/2018
Easy good for you breakfast
I make it when I boil for tea at same time so it is very simple. The taste is always good and I know cereal is also nutritious and healthy.
Excellent healthy breakfast
Excellent healthy breakfast. Tastes great and is good for you.
04/12/2018
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cups are awesome. They are great for on the go. The added fruit and nuts make it a delicious breakfast. Very filling.
Great tasting breakfast
These oatmeal protein cups are great. They are very delicious and filling. Easy to prepare and great for those busy mornings when you don't have much time to prepare a breakfast but still want to eat something healthy and filling!
YUM
This oatmeal is a daily go to for me! I love the taste and the almonds and cranberries also!