4.7 5 0 181 181 Deliciously Nutritious Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup.
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup

29/01/2019
Muy buena!!
Me gusto esta avena, tiene fruta muy suave, la consistencia esta algo pegajosa pero el sabor es riquísimo, me gusto!!
28/01/2019
its delicious
i tried it and it taste good , whenever I'm hungry I will just grab some quaker instant oatmeal and my hungers solved
27/01/2019
Heart Healthy
I buy these all the time and they are in the words of Tony the Tiger "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat" There quick, easy, low cost and have some much more wonderful flavor's. There also great for the heart and health. Highly Recommended.
25/01/2019
Convenient
Really convenient way to stick to healthier eating goals. I keep these at my desk for a no-excuses breakfast! Great with milk or water!
Notorious & Delicious
I live having these on hand for breakfast, snack, even keep one in the car sometimes. How can you beat 10g protein.
Its best when on diet
I have tried this oatmeal cup when i want to get in shape after my delivery and this really works. I had it in morning and easy to make and when you have a baby and still want to come back to shape. I am still use this as a option in breakfast. 3 times a week.
Quick, eat breakfast
Quaker Instant Quaker Oatmeal Protein Cup Makes a quick, easy breakfast. It’s easy to make at work or other places, just add water and a spoon. Enjoy!
23/01/2019
Breakfast on the run
Perfect high protein oatmeal to eat at my desk for work each morning. Love the convenience of product.
22/01/2019
Good anytime
This is a great breakfast, but also good anytime when you need something hot and filling. It’s convenient because you can throw it in a bag and heat it up any where.
22/01/2019
Super
Super quick and easy to make. My go to breakfast or late night snack!
Quaker Instant Oatmeal
I love the ease of making this Quaker Oatmeal. The taste is great what you would expect from the Quaker brand.
GREAT TASTE
Love the Quaker brand and love their oatmeal, it is delicious, very good taste.
Great but..
This is great and the flavor is nice. I love the fact that it’s super easy to just make and go. I take these to work often for a quick breakfast. This particular flavor (maybe it’s the protein I am unsure) seems a bit off. I also wish they came in bigger portions I have a big appetite lol.
20/01/2019
YUMMY
I just tried this oatmeal last week and it was really good. This single serve container was easy to fix and was the perfect amount for a quick breakfast or mid-morning snack. They have all different favors. For the price of one of these you can buy a whole box of 10 to 12 serverings inside. i would purchase this again if it was on sale.
20/01/2019
Yumm in a hurry
These are a staple on my weekly grocery list! Since I found these I fell in love. Great flavors and quick for at home or on the go. Will continue to buy these little yummies!