4 5 0 98 98

Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

• 4.0 out of 5 from

Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.

Michelle (Deltona)

• 29 Comments
2/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love Rimmel and i love this palette, It gives my skin the perfect coverage, i have older skin and many flaws(scars and pimples) and this covers everything up perfect. It lasts all day as well, when using this, there is no need for touch up or reapplying during the day. I highly recommend, this is a must have for your purse.

Cathy (Norborne)

• Review
1/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this contour set. This is amazing and goes on easily. Doesn’t clunk up like a few others I have tried. Looks wonderful on!! I have gotten so many compliments wearing this. If you are looking for a good contour this is it!

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love rimmel set, it doesn’t leave my face feeling heavy, or cake on blend nicely. Not costly at all. Go well my other makeup apply easy. Easy to apply and can contour wit my other blender. I would buy this again.

Emily (Gurabo)

• Review
12/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a good product but the colours won't suit everyone.The texture is nice and creamy but but it dries fast so don't wait to blend it out.

Sophie (Milton)

• 0 Review
  • 2 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This contour palette was not exactly what I was expecting. I am pretty fair, especially in the winter months, but was suprised by how red-based these colors were. When swatching the colors, the formula felt very nice, gliding smoothly onto the skin and nt feeling to dry. When I tried to apply to my face ,despite the way the coloring did not match, it blended out quite nicely. Overall a very nice contour palette for people who prefer a stronger red-ish undertone.

Laura (Pomona)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

Its not pigmented enough. I have to keep applying over and over. Doesn't work great

Marissa (Sachse)

• 21 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m usually not a fan of pallets similar to these because they are messy and you have to clean them often but I loved this one! I have issues with color range usually because I am fair skinned and this did the job perfectly. Doesn’t look cakey or separate during the day. I would highly recommend.

Sumer (Ashford)

• 16 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This contour palette is pretty nice for the price you pay for it. The tones are perfect for any complexion! And they blend beautifully!

Shelby (Alameda)

• 70 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my first time using colored concealer, and I thought this one was decent. The formula is slightly buttery and pretty easy to apply, but it's also easy to accidentally use too much, especially with the green. I found that the pink doesn't cover my dark circles extremely well; a yellow toned concealer would probably work better. However, it wasn't a big problem if I put foundation over it.

bonnie (Hudson)

• 1 Review
  • 44 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

These I do like this is very helpful not to messy I will use these always a must buy