4 5 0 92 92

Rimmel London InstaFlawless Conceal and Contour Palette

• 4.0 out of 5 from

Rimmel's 1st multi-tasking conceal and contour palette camouflages the different shades on your face and allows you to sculpt the angles to create a naturally flawless complexion.

Sophie (Milton)

• 2 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This contour palette was not exactly what I was expecting. I am pretty fair, especially in the winter months, but was suprised by how red-based these colors were. When swatching the colors, the formula felt very nice, gliding smoothly onto the skin and nt feeling to dry. When I tried to apply to my face ,despite the way the coloring did not match, it blended out quite nicely. Overall a very nice contour palette for people who prefer a stronger red-ish undertone.

Laura (Pomona)

12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

Its not pigmented enough. I have to keep applying over and over. Doesn't work great

Marissa (Sachse)

• 21 Comments
12/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m usually not a fan of pallets similar to these because they are messy and you have to clean them often but I loved this one! I have issues with color range usually because I am fair skinned and this did the job perfectly. Doesn’t look cakey or separate during the day. I would highly recommend.

Sumer (Ashford)

• 16 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This contour palette is pretty nice for the price you pay for it. The tones are perfect for any complexion! And they blend beautifully!

Shelby (Alameda)

• 63 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my first time using colored concealer, and I thought this one was decent. The formula is slightly buttery and pretty easy to apply, but it's also easy to accidentally use too much, especially with the green. I found that the pink doesn't cover my dark circles extremely well; a yellow toned concealer would probably work better. However, it wasn't a big problem if I put foundation over it.

bonnie (Hudson)

• 26 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

These I do like this is very helpful not to messy I will use these always a must buy

brandy (Glasgow)

• 17 Comments
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

i really love this product,i can achieve great contouring with it and its one of my favorites..

Mariyah ()

11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is the concealer that I use everyday when im going to work. My face like this because it doesnt make me have acne or pimple. I like this also because I got the right skin tone that I'm looking for. The smell is good. The texture is good.

JUDITH (Delbarton)

• 2 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this product, it conceals very well. This product is very worth it's purchase, it has all the concealant that you could want.

Harshleen (Bolingbrook)

10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Not the best product Hard to blend in skin If you immediately blend then it’s good don’t leave on skin for too long