4.6 5 0 232 232 Enjoy a wonderful snack with these Ruffles Flavored Potato Chips

21/09/2019
Great flavor combo
I love ranch and roasted garlic together. It's a great flavor combo. I also like that these are baked, so they're healthier.
05/09/2019
Crunchy
Of all the baked chips out there the absolute best is the Baked Ruffles. No matter the flavor I’ve had I know I can count on a great tasting, crunchy chip
10/08/2019
Yum
I liked these and would purchase again. I bought them for a cookout and everyone enjoyed them.
03/08/2019
Love ruffles
Love these type of snacks. Great flavor and great texture. Taste so good, that I can finish one bag in just one sitting. No aftertaste. Great snack for family trips and healthy snacks for people who exercising.
03/07/2019
Ruffles Baked chips
Love the baked chips. More crunch to them, less fat, and great taste.
27/06/2019
Better than the original
I prefer the baked ones over the original. They are less prone to causing a mess, healthier, and I think they honestly taste better as well.
21/06/2019
Not my favorite
I just don't care much for garlic so this just wasn't for me. However it did have a decent taste.
20/06/2019
Great taste
You won't even know that you are eating baked chips. They are healthy and the flavor is great!
16/06/2019
Full of flavor
These are full of flavor and a light chip. Not to hot, perfect spice level.
14/06/2019
Good taste
If you like baked chips and you are a fan of garlic and ranch you will definitely like the Ruffles roasted garlic and ranch flavored baked potato chips. Plus they are healthier.
06/06/2019
Kids
The whole family loves it! New flavor is amazing !
04/06/2019
So good
I taste this and they are sooo goood better than the original, the taste and the chip are delicious
22/05/2019
I could eat bags and bags!
With less fat, who needs to feel guilty? I love these chips and could eat multiple bags!
27/03/2019
Favorite snack
Their my favorite chips to have on the go. I will always buy them.
29/01/2019
yum!
Delicous, light and crispy! These make eating chips a little less guilty!