4.6 5 0 233 233 Enjoy a wonderful snack with these Ruffles Flavored Potato Chips

9/5/2019
Crunchy
Of all the baked chips out there the absolute best is the Baked Ruffles. No matter the flavor I’ve had I know I can count on a great tasting, crunchy chip
8/10/2019
Yum
I liked these and would purchase again. I bought them for a cookout and everyone enjoyed them.
8/3/2019
Love ruffles
Love these type of snacks. Great flavor and great texture. Taste so good, that I can finish one bag in just one sitting. No aftertaste. Great snack for family trips and healthy snacks for people who exercising.
7/3/2019
Ruffles Baked chips
Love the baked chips. More crunch to them, less fat, and great taste.
6/27/2019
Better than the original
I prefer the baked ones over the original. They are less prone to causing a mess, healthier, and I think they honestly taste better as well.
6/21/2019
Not my favorite
I just don't care much for garlic so this just wasn't for me. However it did have a decent taste.
6/20/2019
Great taste
You won't even know that you are eating baked chips. They are healthy and the flavor is great!
6/16/2019
Full of flavor
These are full of flavor and a light chip. Not to hot, perfect spice level.
6/14/2019
Good taste
If you like baked chips and you are a fan of garlic and ranch you will definitely like the Ruffles roasted garlic and ranch flavored baked potato chips. Plus they are healthier.
6/6/2019
Kids
The whole family loves it! New flavor is amazing !
6/4/2019
So good
I taste this and they are sooo goood better than the original, the taste and the chip are delicious
5/22/2019
I could eat bags and bags!
With less fat, who needs to feel guilty? I love these chips and could eat multiple bags!
3/27/2019
Favorite snack
Their my favorite chips to have on the go. I will always buy them.
1/29/2019
yum!
Delicous, light and crispy! These make eating chips a little less guilty!
1/24/2019
Baked goodness
Even if your not a fan of baked chips, these are wonderful. A great tasting ranch chip with the best texture and crunch. The flavor is rich. I always want more after having these! My family likes them as well! Great for lunches, snacks.