Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups

4.8 5 0 1611 1611 Share the desserts you loved while growing up with your own kids today with Super Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups. Super Snack Pack's Vanilla pudding dessert is the sweet and creamy classic everyone loves, with 60% more pudding than regular 3.25 oz Snack Pack. Vanilla Super Snack Pack Pudding Cups are gluten-free and made with real milk for that creamy classic taste. Perfect for a sack lunch or on-the-go, these pudding cups are a creamy, delicious snack the whole family is sure to love. Super Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding has 170 calories with no preservatives and zero grams trans fat per 5.5 oz serving.
Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups

17/08/2022
Perfect size snack!
Delicious pudding in a perfect size cup!
So good
Me and my kids love this brand of pudding. I buy the big packs of this that’s perfect us. It’s smooth and sweet but not to sweet which is perfect. I eat this wherever I want some pudding which is often. My kids eat it as a snack and it’s perfect for on the go as well.
Such Creamy Goodness
These Vanilla Snack Pack Pudding cups are amazing! They are one of the few absolute staples at our house. They are great at room temperature or kept in the fridge. Another great way to enjoy them is to add one to your bowl of ice cream. I like to let the ice cream soften a little and then mix the pudding and ice cream together - it's gives a whole new meaning to the word dessert!
Very good tasting
These vanilla pudding cups are so good tasting. Has a really good vanilla flavor to it. It had a very nice creamy texture to it. I like how they are in individual containers. Makes it easy to bring with you.
08/08/2022
DELICIOUS
Snack Pack makes the best "on the go" pudding snacks around. Vanilla is my favorite and these super size packs are the perfect serving size. The flavor and consistency is beyond fantastic. So easy to grab and go for a quick and yummy sweet treat.
05/08/2022
I liked it so far one of my favorite pudding so far
04/08/2022
Not bad, but could be improved
I don't know if it is an issue with the batch I got, but I found the vanilla pudding to be very runny and rather bland.
04/08/2022
Son loves!
This is a perfect on the go yummy sweet snack that’s our favorite! Especially in the summertime and as a late night treat! We love the flavors!
30/07/2022
I have one for lunch every day. They taste delicious and so satisfying
29/07/2022
Yummy for my tummy
I love keeping these on hand for that middle of the night sweets craving. Taste wonderful, very velvety smooth. I know I can trust them from a great company. I would not change anything. My kids love them packed for lunches. I even found a larger set on sale at Walmart with 6 pack.
28/07/2022
Fresh and Delicious
I absolutely suggest anyone who likes pudding to try this product! It leaves you feeling like you want more and it does not have the heavy feeling some sweets can leave you with. I love it!
27/07/2022
Blast from the past
I have loved these since I was a kid. Now that I’m an adult, they are my secret indulgence. A perfect cheat day treat. One can never go wrong with a pudding cup.
21/07/2022
EZ PZ lunch packing item!
Such an easy snack to throw in the lunch box! Tastes great and r the kids love it! We love all the flavors! Vanilla and chocolate are our favorites! I recommend for both kids and adults!
16/07/2022
Great snack I've enjoyed since I was a kid
Half of my childhood I missed out on how delicious these puddings were! I'm a weird texture kid so it made me gag. Until one summer at church camp the teacher gave us graham crackers to dip in the pudding! Game changer! That's how I've been eating them ever since
15/07/2022
My children loves it. I gave it to them as a special treat. It’s very creamy and rich in vanilla flavor. I used it too as filling when I made a cake. Delicious.