24/05/2019
The soap lathers nicely and has a wonderful smell. It left my skin feeling fresh and soft after my shoulder. My husband even said he liked the smell after walking up to him. He said I smelled nice! I told him it was the new soap I was sent to test. He agreed it was worth buying. He liked the smell it left on my skin. I would recommend this to everyone.
23/05/2019
I love it. It feels great on the skin. I love the scent too.
14/05/2019
I loved the smell of the body soap and how soft it made my skin!
14/05/2019
Love this body wash.Skin is nice and soft afterwards. It leathers really well and feels smooth and luxurious .Definitely will buy it in future
12/05/2019
I love the smell of this gentle body wash. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean after every shower.
10/05/2019
The coconut and lemongrass Softsoap body's leaving you smelling like you just spent the day at the beach. It leaves you with a gentle coconut smell on your skin after you shower. It also gives you a soft, refreshed clean to your skin. It's a new favorite.
09/05/2019
At first I was a little bit hesitant because I usually don't like the smell if Lemon in my bath soap or shower gel but this one made a believer out of me!
09/05/2019
Softsoap Bodywash Gentle Wash - Coconut & Lemongrass hydrated my skin and left it smelling great.
08/05/2019
The scent was mild. It was a little to sudsy. The scent did not last after using the product
08/05/2019
The scent of this coconut and lemongrass body wash is sooooooo good. My whole family can use it too because it's not a feminine or masculine scent. It's just a nice, fresh, clean scent.
08/05/2019
The smell is very pleasant, not overly coconut-y. My girls loved it too.
08/05/2019
I thought was nice but the scent was a little to floral for me.
07/05/2019
I absolutely loved this bodywash. The scent is very tropical and upbeat, it reminds me of summer. This was very sudsy, which I liked.
06/05/2019
It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I wasn’t a big fan of the scent, it wasn’t horrible, I’m just not a fan coconut smelling soaps. My daughter loved the scent though. Overall I really liked it and would buy it, if it has different scent options.
04/05/2019
Works good and smells great. It is very gentle on my skin.