SToK Not Too Sweet Black Cold Brew Coffee

4.6 5 0 354 354 Start your day off right with the electrifying taste of SToK Not Too Sweet Black Cold Brew Coffee. We make this gourmet coffee without a drop of cream and a dialed-in amount of cane sugar, letting our smooth, bold, one-of-a-kind SToKness speak for itself. Enjoy your morning energy knowing it’s mindfully made. With 95 milligrams of caffeine per serving, SToK Not Too Sweet Black Cold Brew Coffee is a brilliant way to help keep you driven towards your goals.
SToK Not Too Sweet Black Cold Brew Coffee

28/02/2024
ALL TIME BEST bottled coffee
I have tried so SO many different bottled coffees and nothing compares to the stok not too sweet cold brew. It is so smooth and delicious and since it is already pre sweetened, you dont need to add anything before enjoying a glass in the morning!
27/02/2024
Worth the purchase
I was introduced to this product by a friend and I'm happy with this recommendation. I will typically buy this and add milk, vanilla syrup and caramel sauce to make a homemade caramel macchiato. This works alone as well. The taste is smooth and I'm energized for hours.
26/02/2024
Cold brew
I typically love Stok cold brew, but I wish this particular flavor was even less sweet. By the time I mix my creamer in, it is way too sweet. I'll stick to an alternate flavor.
13/02/2024
Great for those who like it dark
I love anything strong and dark, so this just hits that spot. Strong flavors with enough sweetness to not be too bitter. Great with a little pumpkin spice creamer mixed in. I will keep coming back to this!
12/02/2024
Great flavor
Stok cold brew tastes great. It has a very smooth, refreshing taste. It pairs very well with most creamers, or half and half if you don't like flavored creamers. I've tried many types of Stok Cold brew, and this particular one is very smooth and easy to drink.
11/02/2024
Great Iced Coffee
I tried Stok Cold Brew coffee and i really loved the taste and it has a smooth not acidic or bitter taste to it. IAnd the price is pretty decent also. I frequently buy Stok Cold Brew and i do enjoy this brand!
05/02/2024
Bit too sweet for me
I was given this item as a substitution from the store for the typical Stok I buy ("Bold") so I gave it a try! I found it to be too sweet for my liking, but my girlfriend who takes her coffee sweeter than me liked it just fine. Stok is a very tasty coffee brand and I've enjoyed the darker roasts, this particular flavoring just wasn't for me.
05/02/2024
Great taste!!!
I really like this product!! I love coffee but don't always have time to make it myself so this was a great option for me!!
02/02/2024
Coffee in a hurry.
Add a splash of creamer with it if you like it a bit sweet and you’re out the door.
01/02/2024
Enjoy this more than the plain black
The little sugar has helped me cut back on adding 1/4 of sweet cream in my cold brews each morning.
30/01/2024
My go to every morning
I seriously have to start my morning out with a stoke iced coffee. It's so good and gets me up and going. I wish they made bigger bottles and I wish they made an espresso only kind!
30/01/2024
SToK Cold Brew = Game Changer
SToK cold brew coffee are ALWAYS my go-to favorites when shopping for something I can have for iced coffee at home. They taste delicious and they have a great variety of types from unsweetened to slightly sweetened and in bold to light roast blends (and more!) so you can really try out the different kinds and get to enjoy any type of iced coffee you like :) I love putting this over ice and adding a dash of sweet cream creamer or vanilla cold foam. It’s like having a handcrafted iced coffee from a shop BUT with the ease and affordability of having this product at home.
28/01/2024
My favorite
This is my favorite from the brand. I've purchased this flavor from the brand multiple times.
26/01/2024
Fantastic brew
I I love this stuff it is absolutely wonderful to use when in a rush, it’s one of my favorite premade cold brew options. I like the flavor and I enjoy popping this in a cooler for camping trips.
26/01/2024
Amazing wake up
I love stoks. This is by far my fave. It makes a great base for so many drinks. It really is super lightly sweetened and pretty strong. Delicious on its own or with a flavor and some add ins. It's fantastic.