4.6 5 0 158 158 Suave Professionals Men Ocean Charge 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner has an advanced formula cleans and conditions all in one step.

3/26/2019
Only thing my boys will use,
And I rather like it as well. Not just for the men!
2/1/2019
Love
This feels and cleans like a fancy expensive brand of body wash but it’s actually super reasonably priced! It’s always on hand in my shower. Two thumbs up!
12/23/2018
Smell is amazing
I really like it because its so easy for my grandkids. All I need to buy is 1 bottle.. It keeps the tub surroundings less cluttered and the smell is awesome for their sweaty bodys. I would recommend to all and the price is fair.
11/6/2018
Not I but my husband
My husband saw this and thought it would be a good idea to use, after the first few times it worked really well and he seemed to like it. As he continued to use it though, it dried out his scalp. Not sure if he didnt use it enough, or maybe he used it too much. He switched to separate shampoos and conditioners and that seemed to help. I've also tried it once and it left my hair very dry.
10/25/2018
Suave Professionals Men Ocean Charge 2-in-1 Shampoo
In general the concept of a 2-in-1, as in this product's case, or a 3-in-1 is very appealing to me because it provides the same purpose of multiple products in a single product. As for this product specifically, I thought it did a great job both cleaning and conditioning my hair, leaving it soft after each use. I also really enjoyed the Ocean Charge scent, finding it to be both bold and energizing.
10/10/2018
It works great
This is the only soap I use and it works great and is a lot better than the competitors
10/9/2018
Good
It's a good for the price. I highly recommend it. My husband uses it daily.
9/7/2018
Recommend
I purchased this and it leaves hair soft and feeling clean and smelling nice.
9/2/2018
Almost Perfect
This is a great product and I am very pleased with it. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that it left my hair feeling a little oily for my taste. But I do have oily have so it's not very often that I find a product that leaves my hair just like I want it.
8/20/2018
My husband uses suave 2in1 shampoo the smell is great it lasts it lathers well. And it does not leave hair feeling oily or dry great product overall
5/5/2018
My husband uses the Suave Men products, and loves them!
2/9/2018
I have tried this product. keeps my hair soft and silky..
1/9/2018
My husband loved Suave Professionals Men's Ocean Charge 2 in 1 Shampoo! It smells amazing and instantly hydrating. Would definitely purchase over and over.
12/13/2017
I buy it for my husband and has been using it for years now and it’s only product that he uses, it’s really a good product and it smells really good
12/8/2017
my husbands loves this! his only complaint is that he would like to see more scents as an option for men.