The Good Stuff Frizz Control Oil No-rinse Conditioner

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Packed full of active ingredients, our frizz control oil is too good to rinse off.

Mandy (Fletcher)

2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I forgot my usual go to frizz control product while on a trip for my daughter’s volleyball tournament. I dashed to the nearest store to purchase my usual. They were sold out. I happened upon this gem. And boy I’m so glad I did! This product left my curly/wavy/coarse hair smooth, shiny, and frizz free! I’m on day 6 and my hair is still smooth!

Melissa (Searcy)

• 1 Comment
2/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I always have a hard time finding a frizz control that works for my never ending frizz. This leave in conditioner controls my frizz like nothing else has. I love it and highly recommend it!!!

Zoe (City)

2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I’ve tried lots of products before but nothing worked quite as good as this one did. Highly recommend and I will be trying again

Amy (Kokomo)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
2/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

It works great. I like that it's a leave in product. It also leaves my hair with a look like I haven't washed it in a couple of weeks or something.

Shari (BRANFORD)

• 3 Comments
2/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have tried a lot of product for frizz control,,and I,'ll have to give this one a 8 . It does what it said it will do,,this product has worked d better than high dollar products. It,s easy to use,,and takes no time at all,good price,,I think that's a good value for those of us who cannot afford a lot ,,,but this product is worth it,,try it for yourself,,,I will recommend this to family and friends.

Jeff (Flushing)

• 518 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product is wonderful. My wife has a fizz problem with her hair. This absolutely stops it in its tracks.

Heather (Bay Saint Louis)

• 1 Review
  • 11 Comments
2/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

Only thing that has ever tamed this mop I have, it's amazing a miracle serum!@ Thank you so much for the first time ever I've got pretty tamed hair!!!!

Melissa (Lake Isabella)

• 2 Comments
2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed using the shampoo and leave in conditioner. Has a nice smell and didn't weigh down my hair.

Breanna (Rural)

2/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

Oh my goodness wow I loved this product! My favorite by far that I have tried so far. I loved that it is no rinse and it left my hair smooth and frizz free! Will keep buying.

lauren (House)

2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved it itwas great it helped me out a l would recommend this to any one

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours