The Pioneer Woman 20-Piece Kitchen Gadget Set Sweet Rose

4.9 5 0 73 73 Whether you’re measuring, mixing, storing, or baking, The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose 20-Piece Kitchen Gadget Set can do it all! Use the melamine measuring spoons and cups to measure out your ingredients, the acacia wood spoon and turner, the spatula, or the melamine spoons and slotted turner to stir, flip, and serve, the melamine spoon rest and ceramic crock to set and store your utensils, and the dressing bottle to put the finishing touches on your meal. When you’re baking, you can use the dough knife to scrape the dough together and section it as needed. Whatever you’re whipping up, the 20 pieces in this set will help you to make your next culinary creation a tasty success! Upgrade your kitchen with The Pioneer Woman Sweet Rose 20-Piece Kitchen Gadget Set.
The Pioneer Woman 20-Piece Kitchen Gadget Set Sweet Rose

I'm a Fan
Pioneer woman has some of the best kitchen utensils and dishes along with pots and pans. There is a big variety of different patterns and styles. It's product is my absolute fave, I use it everyday. And it looks good sitting in the center of my stove
Neat
melamine measuring spoons and cups to measure out your ingredients, the acacia wood spoon and turner, the spatula, or the melamine spoons and slotted turner to stir, flip, and serve, the melamine spoon rest and ceramic crock to set and store your utensils, and the dressing bottle to put the finishing touches on your culinary skills.
Love this set
I got this set because I recieved a Pioneer Woman air fryer, and I wanted matching kitchen accessories. This set makes my kitchen look complete, plus it has anything and everything I need for using my kitchen.
Useful
I bought me one and my mother one I like them a lot it’s really useful to have most of my kitchen utensils together because I live in a small space. Really like the print on this one .
So cute!
I got this set for Christmas last year and use it daily! I love the floral print on it and the butterfly spoon rest is the cutest! They have been nice and durable and have lasted many rounds through the dish washer and cooking mishaps :)
Good value
I like the fact that they are well made. Seem like they will last a long time and they look great in my kitchen
Beautiful
This is one of my mothers favorite woman to watch. I bought her this for Christmas last year and unfortunately she didn’t make it to open her gift. We lost her 3 weeks before Christmas. Now I have this in my closet still wrapped. I can’t bring myself to open it!!!! She would have loved it so much.
Love Pioneer Woman
I received the Pioneer Woman set for Christmas last December. My daughter knows I collect it. These pieces are nice! I use them every day and they are holding up really well. I suggest these to anyone needing good cooking pieces.
Love pioneer woman
I got this set for Christmas this past year and I absolutely love it! So versatile and just amazing. What I like most about the product is the utensil holder and the squirt bottle. I use it for oil. So easy and not messy
Pioneer Woman Love
I absolutely love this set. I bought it during the Christmas sale. It has been my favorite kitchen accessory set. The whole set is sturdy, practical and beautifully designed.
Easy keep organized
I love this set a keep in top my stove when im cooking easy to reach ... every utensil I used work like a charm.
Beautiful set
Saw this beautiful set in Walmart and instantly fell in love with the cute design. I love the pioneer woman brand because of its great quality products. This set has 20 pieces which include melamine spoons and cups, acacia wood spoon and turner, spatula, slotted turner, a spoon rest and ceramic crock. It also comes with a dressing bottle. The design and print has not worn off after multiple washes and the quality is simply amazing. Love it
Awesome
Great to have fir quick easy acces and liking the design is a big plus
23/06/2022
Absolutely great made product
Overall a great deal and strong utensils.
23/06/2022
In my opinion pioneer woman is the best cook ware money can buy
My wife loves pioneer woman cookware, every chance I get I pick her up a new pioneer woman cook set. They are very unique in color, and I have yet to have any kind of food stick to the cookware.