4.9 5 0 153 153 Make cleanup easy and efficient with the Urban Shop 2 Pack Collegiate Fabric Bins. These soft storage bins are attractive as it is functional, making it the perfect storage solution for your bedroom or dorm room. Constructed from durable, yet lightweight fabric, these roomy storage bin with lid are spacious enough to neatly store and organize books, clothing, and anything in between. The 2 Pack Collegiate Fabric Bins are collapsible and feature built-in handles for easy carry on-the-go and removable lids that can help with stacking on top of the other.
Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid

18/01/2021
Good product
It's big enough to store all my items and also east to carry around
14/01/2021
These keep your home tidy.
I purchased one 4 of these. The colors, I chose were purple and black. I really liked the cubes they kept my home clutter free. I just wish they were more solid feeling.
Urban Shop Storage Cubes
I've tried a few brands/types of collapsible storage cubes but these by Urban Shop seem to be the best. They are definetely the sturdiest and best constructed.
Space saver
I love these totes. I put them on my closet shelves and they save me a time me of space. They’re durable, cute, and keep my items organized. I would recommend this product.
13/01/2021
Love love
Perfect for your storage needs and very affordable, try this and you will not be disapointed
09/01/2021
Muy útil si tienes niños
A mi me sirve mucho para organizar ls cosas de los niños, más el de mi hijo mayor que está en Pre-K, en el guardo los útiles del cole y algunos juguetes de la bebe
08/01/2021
Wow
Loves these boxes can put anything in them and have a top too so you store things out of the way and can use as a container for a present just add a bow the storage container can be part of the present
06/01/2021
Lovely box
Great box, Sturdy and bright. Great for toys or makeup. Amazing!
04/01/2021
My college student loves this. It’s very convenient to stack.
04/01/2021
Love them!
These are the best. I don’t have much storage room in my home. These work perfectly for my office supplies and magazines.
Awesome storage bins
I love these storage bins. I have many different uses for them. I use them for my kids stuffed animals, small toys, crafts, the list goes on. The only things is you have to be careful not to put items that are too heavy or to over pack them. I learned the hard way and a few ripped down the seam. I didn't put a lot of stuff in them. This is the only reason for a 4 star. The are very convenient. I would recommend to anyone.
Keeps shape
These are fantastic. I love the different colors you can choose. I have a different color based on what is in the container. I really like that they keep their shape and it isn’t awkward to close it up.
Great for storage
Love that it can be folded smaller if its not being used. The color variety is great. Its great for storage purposes. My kids keep books and toys in them.
02/01/2021
Durable
I was so impressed with how well made this was.. durable and strong. Most of these little bins are flimsy and bend in half when you pick them up with things in them. Not these, they are amazing quality
01/01/2021
storage bin
These are very handy and nice that they have a lid and handles.