4.9 5 0 24 24 Make cleanup easy and efficient with the Urban Shop 2 Pack Collegiate Fabric Bins. These soft storage bins are attractive as it is functional, making it the perfect storage solution for your bedroom or dorm room. Constructed from durable, yet lightweight fabric, these roomy storage bin with lid are spacious enough to neatly store and organize books, clothing, and anything in between. The 2 Pack Collegiate Fabric Bins are collapsible and feature built-in handles for easy carry on-the-go and removable lids that can help with stacking on top of the other.
Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid

20/09/2020
Cute bins
These are really cute bins. It’s makes it so easy to store my grand babies small toys. It’s a Win Win for me!
You bin
I love these little toy bins great for putting my daughters toys in when she’s done playing.
18/09/2020
I have this in my house and I love it 🥰 is easy to organize and keep our house clean and I can store any where 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Thanks
Amazing for toy bins
Love theses for toy bins easy clean up. Love that they are small and don't take to much space
15/09/2020
Excellent Product
I have several of these bins which have stored many different types of items from game systems, tools, clothes, toys and the list could go on. Yes I did say tools which can be heavy, the bins held them with no problem. If you are a parent or even a college student these will save space as well as look good in all areas.
Urban stop storage bins
Very sturdy and can hold alot without breaking also can be folded so you can store it very easy and great for all kinds of files, important paper work, drawings and even my kid use it to store their homework
Great space saver
These are great to use to save space (especially with a cube organizer). I've rotated my room around and have used these for random loose items, electronics and remote controls, and socks and underwear at different time.
Great storage bins
These bins are great for just about anything. We use the for toys. My kids can dumb their toys and the bin collapses without being destroyed. We also use for clothes. They can be used for just about anything. They are the best
13/09/2020
Great for storage
I found that these Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid were well made. I really like that they the perfect size for storage and keep the living room more organized in general.
12/09/2020
Great bins!
I love these little storage bins. They collapse up into practically nothing. They can hold a significant amount of weight they are very durable as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking to get organized.
12/09/2020
Love it!
I’ve been using these for years and they are amazing! They always fit a lot of stuff in them ! And they always fit better because they flexible!
08/09/2020
Easy organization
This product makes my life so simple with organization. Especially with my kids toys. They come in all kinds of great colors to
08/09/2020
Love the color
The storage bins are sturdy. They are a very good size to hold an assortment of items; such as books, blankets. Love the color especially for fall.
05/09/2020
Bin
I love these bins from this brand also a lid come with it ,hold it shape and you put a lot items in because very deep and look cute on the shelf or inside a linen closet with hang label from it.