Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry

10/07/2019
This Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry smells Amazing, bursting with berry! My family loves it and I ALWAYS buy antibacterial! You only need one pump for a great smelling full suddy cleaning. I'm so happy I got to test this SoftSoap brand out!
10/07/2019
I really liked the scent of this soap. I thought it had a nice, clean scent to it with just a touch of a fruity scent. It had moisturizer in it which was a bit different for me when it comes to soap products because it made it seem like there was still soap on my hands when I tried to rinse them. It did make my hands feel a bit smoother and softer after washing but it did not last as long as a lotion. The bottle was compact and easy to pump the soap from it. It did not leak or leave a mess in any way.
10/07/2019
I really enjoyed the smell of this product and the way it cleaned up dirty hands. I prefer the clear color but still having a nice scent that stays on your hands.
10/07/2019
This soap has a pleasant, yet not too strong smell. I thoroughly enjoyed using it. It makes my hands feel clean. It is priced much lower than the premium handsoap I normally purchase, but I didn't miss my usual stuff while using this one.
10/07/2019
The smell of the Softsoap Antibacterial white tea and berry is diving. The soap lathers up and cleans very well. The antibacterial properties make it even more appealing. It is a perfect addition to any bathroom.
10/07/2019
I love the gentle scent of Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry. My hands felt and looked clean after a light but brisk scrub with the soap, yet they weren't stripped completely dry of moisture. The bottle design and packaging looks nice on my counter and is styled very modern, the pump operates smoothly and with no messy drips. A clean universal fragrance the whole family enjoys! I love everything about this hand soap and have switched to this variety.
10/07/2019
I wash my hands a lot and I like how clean my hands feel after using. I was surprised at the nice scent. It reminded me of the scented soaps at Bath and Body Works.
10/07/2019
This soap smells really good and it cleans really good
09/07/2019
The scent isn't that good and I'd rather have a more floral scent in my soap not fruity scents.
09/07/2019
We already purchase softsoap for our bathrooms and kitchen. We normally buy the giant bottle and refill our smaller ones. Unfortunately the big refill bottles don't come in the fun scents. I really like the White Tea and Berry scent. It'd be nice if I could buy a large bottle to use as refills. Until then I will have to buy a couple extras of the smaller ones.
09/07/2019
I really like the soft-soap line of products. The fragrance was pleasant without being overwhelming, and the formula seemed to be thinner than usual. I like that because it felt easier to wash off without leaving residue behind. Overall, I would definitely buy this product for my family.
09/07/2019
A lightly sweet fresh scent with the right amount of sudsing and freshness.
09/07/2019
I like the texture and the smell of Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry. Will definitely buy again.
09/07/2019
I am very pleased with the Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry. The scent is very delightful and not too overpowering. The soap leaves my hands feeling very clean and doesn't leave a residue behind. My hands also don't feel dry after using it.
09/07/2019
Smells so refreshing and feels great on your hands very sudsy