3.4 5 0 75 75 Stay hydrated with electrolyte enhanced water

8/21/2019
Definitely unique!
What can I say about this water? All I know is that the flavor is definitely very unique! I don't think I would drink this flavor of Vitamin Water regularly, but for an occasional craving, I would have it. It is a little spicy, so be prepared for that.
8/19/2019
Almost ruined Vitamin Water for me
The entire family Absolutely loves Vitamin Water... until this flavor! It was like putting menthol in your mouth... gross
8/17/2019
???
OMG! What were they thinking? I love Vitamin Water but this was nasty! It was just gross! There was nothing good about this drink. I would not recommend this. Don't try it!!!!!
8/11/2019
Not a good combo
This was not a good combination of flavor for me. I like this brand but this flavor is not desirable
8/9/2019
Suprisingly good
I really liked the flavor of this drink was kinda spicey yet sweet to its refreshing!
8/8/2019
Not so good
I didn’t really enjoy this, it didn’t have much flavor in my opinion
8/8/2019
Gross
I didn’t enjoy this flavor what so ever. It left a gross after taste.
8/7/2019
LOVE IT!!
Just enough of a "kick". You can taste the lime AND the watermelon, neither one overpower the other. Love their "COOL" one, also! I have posted pics of both Fire and Ice drinks recommending them!
8/2/2019
Vitamin Water
Taste really good. Would buy again. Love the watermelon taste with the hint of spice at the end. Really loved!!
7/30/2019
Medicine or Drink?
This literally tastes like the medicine your parents would give you when you were sick. Like a cherry aftertaste. It's still better than mountain dew so it's not all that bad. Don't recommend
7/30/2019
Not what the name says
This product needs to go back to r&d. Thought it would be like a fireball instead like a watered down verson. Will not buy again
7/27/2019
good
I really liked this flavor, it had a good watermelon taste and was not spicy at all.
7/25/2019
It’s a no
I don’t like this flavor of vitamin water. (I like the other one the ice cold ❄️ lavender) it actually does leave a Spivey taste in your mouth and I don’t like that in a water it doesn’t fit
7/25/2019
Hot?
I really didn't think it was all that special. It had good flavor, but I didn't get the heat that they were advertising on it. I may or may not but it again.
7/22/2019
Not good
Wife bought it for me since I love spicy anything. This just tastes bad in general. There's a tiny bit of a kick to it but nothing in particular. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone in particular.