Vitaminwater™ Fire + Ice Spicy Watermelon-Lime

3.2 5 0 123 123 Stay hydrated with electrolyte enhanced water
Vitaminwater™ Fire + Ice Spicy Watermelon-Lime

13/01/2022
Vitamin water
I’ve been drinking vitamin water since it first came out and it still very good I highly recommend it to everyone
18/12/2021
Drink
It is not something I will purchase again. It taste bad and it left an awful after taste. I was disappointed cus I like most of there flavored water
28/10/2021
weird and nasty
I like all other flavors of vitamin water and I buy them regularly but this one just taste really weird and it leaves a weird flavor on your tongue the rest of the day.
25/10/2021
Delicious but crazy heartburn
These vitamin water is much more healthier than pop cold drinks but man do we get the worse heartburn. I am pregnant so one could understand the heartburn but once my husband started drinking these he got the worse heartburn ever. The taste is delicious though.
30/08/2021
Unmarried
I am a huge fan of Vitamin Water, I make it a regular part of my diet and I’m always up to trying new flavors but this one was very unpleasant, strawberry lemonade is a match made in beverage heaven but this Fire flavor is a marriage that should be annulled forever!!!
26/07/2021
Loved it!
It's not insanely spicy, coming from somebody who doesn't like spice, its awesome! You get the awesome watermelon and lime flavors along with just a hint of heat under your tongue, highly recommend it! Best drink I've ever had!
26/06/2021
Nope.
Definitely not worth the buy! My taste buds were off for days after drinking this. It tasted like 10 year old stale cinnamon rum
07/06/2021
Vitamin water
THis is not good, I figured it would be cinnamon flavor but it is plain nasty tasting. Leave a really bad after taste in your mouth
26/05/2021
yuk
yuk terrible idea for a taste, did somebody wake up with bile in their mouth after a nite of mixing cinnamon whisky with lime flavored beer? AWFUL!
24/05/2021
Spicy Water
The spicy watermelon is extremely awkward and unpleasant. The flavor combo does ot work together.
05/05/2021
Not good in my opinion
I love this brand drink I drink many of them but this one is definitely one I wouldn’t buy again I couldn’t even finish this one I wouldn’t waste my money on it and I would stick to my regular flavors I like
14/04/2021
Unless You Have Nothing Else To Drink
I didn't care for it at all.....The Taste just didn't go together well at all.
02/04/2021
Not great
Didn’t like the flavor at all. Not a big vitawater fan anyways.
23/03/2021
Don't waste your money
All I can say is don't waste your money. My family loves Vitamin Water but this one was just GROSS. We bought a few and ended up just throwing them away.
04/03/2021
Love watermelon and lime
Love watermelon and lime. This is pretty tasty. I actually liked it because it really was good. It was a little expensive one my opinion. So if they drop the price him I would buy it all the time.