Palmolive Jabón para manos Ultra Liquid Dish Soap naranja antibacteriano

4.5 5 0 213 213 El líquido para platos Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial está aprobado para matar el 99 % de las bacterias* en los platos, lo que le permite lavar más que la grasa horneada y darle la tranquilidad de saber que sus platos están lo más limpios posible.
Palmolive Jabón para manos Ultra Liquid Dish Soap naranja antibacteriano

05/07/2022
Top notch
Great dish soap, we have been using this for years
04/07/2022
Bubbly
I love using this Palmolive product. It’s gentle on your skin but still cleans the dishes very well. Bubbles up great even with my well water. Cuts grease so easily.
03/07/2022
Palmolive dish soap
Love it works great and love buying and using Palmolive dish soap works great and smells great
03/07/2022
Works great.
Palmolive dish soap works great on dishes. It doesn't leave your hands dry like some dish soap does. I definitely recommend trying.
02/07/2022
Love Palmolive dish soap. It is affordable and it has good suds when you use it you can tell that it is really working. Leaves my dishes nice and clean and the smell is good too. Will buy this again
01/07/2022
Fighting germs is even more important now
With the Pandemic that happened we all became more concerned with fighting germs. Not just our body but all the things we touch and use and put into our body. I got this to make sure I was doing the best I could for me. It’s soft on your hands as well.
Wonderful
This is my favorite dish detergent. I love the smell and I have always loved Palmolive for the antibacterial. But the orange smell makes it even better. Way to go….
Great dish soap
I have been a long time Palmolive user . It works great and I use it for a lot more then my dishes too . The antibacterial is a plus for my home now a days . Great product.
Dish detergent
I liked this product it did really well on oils that usually stay on dishes from foods it loosened it up where you can get most of it out not like others they don’t remove any of the oils
Dishsoap
It’s ok in a pinch , works ok . I have hard water and it seems not to work as well . Love the smell. we use it to wash ours hands after doing projects.
01/07/2022
Palmolive is my go to when I can't get dawn. I actually love the scent and it works pretty good on tough stuck on food
It’ll do!
This is just dandy if you’re low on dish soap and need more. But if you’re used to using Dawn dish soap, switching to Palmolive will be an issue. It doesn’t produce as many suds & may make your hands itch if you have sensitive skin. But it’ll get the job done! It just seems like I have to use more of this product than I do when using Dawn.
ok
it is ok i;ve had better but i will still use
Nope!
Okay to each their own.. but me I'm good. I'm staying with Dawn. 1 b/c I don't have to use as much on tough grease and 2 Dawn smells better. (In my opinion)
Good but not the best
Thus is a good dish soap. It does the job. But if you want the job done and faster go to dawn.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.