Paquete de refrigerios Tazas de pudín de vainilla

4.8 5 0 483 483 Comparta los postres que amaba mientras crecía con sus propios hijos hoy con Super Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups. El postre de pudín de vainilla de Super Snack Pack es el clásico dulce y cremoso que todos adoran, con un 60% más de pudín que el Snack Pack normal de 3.25 oz. Las tazas de pudín Vanilla Super Snack Pack no contienen gluten y están hechas con leche real para ese cremoso sabor clásico. Perfectas para un almuerzo en bolsa o para llevar, estas tazas de pudín son un refrigerio cremoso y delicioso que seguramente adorará a toda la familia. Super Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding tiene 170 calorías sin conservantes y cero gramos de grasas trans por porción de 5.5 oz.
Paquete de refrigerios Tazas de pudín de vainilla

21/10/2021
Pudding Cups
Love these handy-dandy pudding cups. The vanilla, according to my fiance, is the absolute best! The "texture" , smell, taste of this particular brand is closest to comparison to my own homemade vanilla pudding.
sabrozo snack
a mi familia le encanta,nutritivo para toda edad,buen precio y calidad.
20/10/2021
Creamy, sweet, goodness in a cup.
Just right for when you want something sweet, but light. Also just right for a snack for the kiddos! Easy to open, store, and carry around when you’re out and about. Not too sweet, just right. 10/10 recommend.
My Cheat Snack
I love these vanilla pudding cups. They are bigger than the regular ones which is perfect. I can enjoy these without feeling guilty because I use them as my cheat snack. I recommend to those who love vanilla pudding.
20/10/2021
Delicious my kids snd I loved it
We loved it we had finished the whole pack before we made it home we definitely went back and got more the next day . No improvements need to be made I’d recommend this to everyone with kids
Love the size.............
This is such a great size for the kids when they come home from school or for a treat............there are many different kinds to have so there are happy faces.........there are no dishes to wash......
Vanilla is better in Everything
Vanilla makes everything taste better and everything else. The smooth texture the after taste only makes you want to eat it more. One cup is never enough to satisfy a sweet tooth. 😌
Island Camping Must Have
These never get old, and you’re never too old for it. I have a group of friends that goes camping on an island for days at a time, and we never go without this!
It is good
I love pudding it is a great go to snack. They are also good to freeze and make you a pudding pop
19/10/2021
I absolutely love these snack packs. They are perfect for a lunch, snack, treat or pick me up. No age restrictions these are yummy to my 8 year old and I love them too! Definitely a staple in our house.
Snack Packs
Everyone loves a snack pack! All flavors are delicious 😋
Snack Pack Vanilla Pudding Cups
Snack Pack Pudding is one of my favorite snacks that I buy for my kids. They really enjoy eating it. I don't have to worry about them eating to much because one cup is the right amount for them to have. I even enjoy eating a cup of the Snack Pudding every once in a while. It tastes great and it takes care of me craving something sweet. I also, like the Snack Pack Pudding because I can buy a couple packs of it and put one in my children's lunchbox for them to have a lunch while they are at school. They are different flavors and I normally get a couple packs of each flavor so that my kids can choose which one they want.
19/10/2021
These little packs are delicious and easy to take anywhere for a fast snack.
Snack Pack
This is good if you like the Vanilla pudding. I really love the chocolate. I get it sometimes at Walmart.
Vanilla pudding
Vanilla pudding never gets old, I so wish I currently had some but, I am avoiding having to go to the grocery store lol!