Tapatio Ramen Shrimp Bowl 3.7oz

4.4 5 0 90 90 Disfrute del sabor picante y picante del Tapatio Shrimp Bowl, 3.7 oz. Cuenta con fideos en una salsa sabrosa. El tazón de ramen Tapatio es fácil de preparar con solo agregar agua y calentar en un microondas. Puede servirlo como refrigerio o guarnición para condimentar una comida principal.
Tapatio Ramen Shrimp Bowl 3.7oz

03/05/2021
Delicious!
This soup surprised me! It’s so delicious that I bought 5 this evening. Love to eat them during the colder or rainy days!
29/04/2021
Missed the Mark
Was excited for this tapatio ramen but the flavor was just not there
27/04/2021
Not satisfied
I didn't like that it super salty they taste like a lot of herbs, besides the pasta always overcooks the only think I liked is that their spicy
27/04/2021
My bunch likes these
I have bought these noodles several times for my home and everybody in my family really likes them...
25/04/2021
I just bought this the other day, and this was delicious by itself or with some crema and queso fresco added. I love the amount of spicy it was. To where my oldest was able to tolerate it. The flavors were just Amazing! Will be buying more.
24/04/2021
Holds It's Own
I thought it was pretty good. When comparing it to other low priced ramen bowls, I thought it holds it's own. It isn't as good as the higher priced ramen bowls, but it still was pretty tasty.
20/04/2021
Great snack or meal.
My son loves these. He has gotten very good at adding various items to make it a savory meal.
19/04/2021
Soft noodles
I've tried this a few times. It's a bit spicy for me but my biggest issue is the noodles get too soft. No matter what I do, the noodles are always over done. I like the taste but mushy noodles are gross.
17/04/2021
Easy lunch
The whole family loves these as a quick easy lunch! And you can usually find them at the Dollar Tree, which I love! They are cheap and microwave fast, and taste delicious!
16/04/2021
Neutral
Esta bien para un antojo rápido. No me gustó mucho el sabor pero es aceptable. Tiene mucho sazonador pero igual y le puedes poner a tu gusto. Tiene un precio accesible y tiene n más variedad de sabores
16/04/2021
Really spicy delicious
the size and packaging very convenient for a quick meal is excellent the flavor is unique quite spicy as expected tapatío is of excellent quality my husband loves these soups
15/04/2021
best all in one
tapatio is the best hot sauce to me......it is better than the rest.....and to have it with noddles is even better......and have it all in one.........with the bowl and just add water........
13/04/2021
Good
It’s spicy but too shrimpy for me. I love the new big size though!
07/04/2021
Nice product
Super convenient for work lunch. Taste is pretty good as well.
06/04/2021
Great Flavor
This has become a household favorite. It has great flavor and we weren't expecting it to be as spicy as it wass which we liked.