4,4 5 0 75 75 New Ambi Pur 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will leave your toilet clean and smelling fresh. Refill packs are also available

2019/02/07
Great in keeping toilets clean and smelling great all day long.
2018/01/30
I have tried several similar products and have found this to be the only one that leaves a lasting fragrance, and continues to smell nice long after the first use. It lasts longer than most and does not stain the toilet.
2016/10/29
We LOVE ambi-pur, a slight bit pricey though ... and out of stock for over 6 months... have even asked Clicks to order some but its discontinued on their order list. Sad.
2016/08/31
This is so amazing with it's fresh smell. It stays in one's bathroom everytime you flush...I love it!
2016/08/15
I like the smell and the freshness it keeps the toilet smelling fresh.
2016/07/15
I have used it and I love the smell of it most importantly I love that it does the work for me, I don't always have to wash the toilet after I've used it, it cleans for me :) is a definite must HAVE
2016/06/15
Smells nice. But I think it's a bit expensive for a product that does not lasts that long. If this product is used daily... it does not even lasts for 2 weeks.
2016/05/09
Great smelling, Love it , would recommend to anyone!
2016/05/03
I have tried this product and it is great. I do hope that you get to try this out.
2016/04/16
I use this all the time, in fact it is all I use! Love the range and the smell it generates every time I flush. Fills the air with a fragrance and leaves the bowl bubbly fresh.
2016/04/02
I love this product, love the scent the most. Would recommend it to anyone!
2015/09/16
Use this frequently! I love the citrus fragrances which smells lovely!
2014/01/24
I tried this and it only lasts about a week. Compared to the solid soap cleaner like Toilet Duck. I wont buy this again especially at the current price.
2013/10/24
I have always used Ambi pur, but not the 2 in 1. please sent me some samples
2013/10/09
Wonderlike produk!!!!Die hele badkamer ruik skoon en vars!!!