4,4 5 0 75 75 New Ambi Pur 2 in 1 Fresh & Shine will leave your toilet clean and smelling fresh. Refill packs are also available

07/02/2019
Great in keeping toilets clean and smelling great all day long.
30/01/2018
I have tried several similar products and have found this to be the only one that leaves a lasting fragrance, and continues to smell nice long after the first use. It lasts longer than most and does not stain the toilet.
29/10/2016
We LOVE ambi-pur, a slight bit pricey though ... and out of stock for over 6 months... have even asked Clicks to order some but its discontinued on their order list. Sad.
31/08/2016
This is so amazing with it's fresh smell. It stays in one's bathroom everytime you flush...I love it!
15/08/2016
I like the smell and the freshness it keeps the toilet smelling fresh.
15/07/2016
I have used it and I love the smell of it most importantly I love that it does the work for me, I don't always have to wash the toilet after I've used it, it cleans for me :) is a definite must HAVE
15/06/2016
Smells nice. But I think it's a bit expensive for a product that does not lasts that long. If this product is used daily... it does not even lasts for 2 weeks.
09/05/2016
Great smelling, Love it , would recommend to anyone!
03/05/2016
I have tried this product and it is great. I do hope that you get to try this out.
16/04/2016
I use this all the time, in fact it is all I use! Love the range and the smell it generates every time I flush. Fills the air with a fragrance and leaves the bowl bubbly fresh.
02/04/2016
I love this product, love the scent the most. Would recommend it to anyone!
16/09/2015
Use this frequently! I love the citrus fragrances which smells lovely!
24/01/2014
I tried this and it only lasts about a week. Compared to the solid soap cleaner like Toilet Duck. I wont buy this again especially at the current price.
24/10/2013
I have always used Ambi pur, but not the 2 in 1. please sent me some samples
09/10/2013
Wonderlike produk!!!!Die hele badkamer ruik skoon en vars!!!