4,9 5 0 17 17 Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets is a daily multivitamin that supports mental performance and physical well-being throughout the day. It helps reduce stress and fatigue, and improves concentration. It is also free of artificial stimulants.

06/09/2019
Really good
I do love this product and purchase it regularly, however I do find it a bit overpriced. I also find it helps when you are feeling tired and need that extra boost.
29/08/2019
berocca
When I feel a cold coming, I immediately boost my body with Berocca and combine it with a few other meds. This is a perfect booster/picker-upper! I would recommend it.
07/08/2019
Extra energy
Very good when needing a boost when your sick or when you have just had a long day .
19/07/2019
Berocca Performance
Excellent. I use it often especially when i need that extra boost . My children keep me very busy and one effervesent tablet of Berocca does the trick for me
28/05/2019
berocca
product really does work when you need a little energy. keeps you going for a while
14/05/2019
Always ready to lift me up when I need it the most.
At times I need to be awake at awkward hours, and burn the midnight oil. Berocca is always there the lift me up when I need the much needed energy and zeal the push ahead.
07/05/2019
Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets
This product I would defiantly recommend to everyone. When you are going through a stressful time or if you are preparing for huge function. It defiantly helps your body against flues.
26/04/2019
Excellent product
Love the taste and it gives me the energy to keep me going through out the day
23/04/2019
Works wonders
helps me be alert and energised the entire day. tastes good
23/04/2019
Great multivitamin
My brother in law who is a pharmacist always gives me these to take whenever I am sick and fluish. As a rule, he takes one daily and stronly believes in the importance of Vit B. Great product, and great taste. Love the strong fizz!
16/04/2019
Berocca Booster
When I feel a cold coming, I immediately boost my body with Berocca, and combine it with a few other meds. This is a perfect booster/pick'er upper!
11/04/2019
Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets
Love the orange taste and it gives me the energy to keep me going through out the day from a stressful day at work.
10/04/2019
Berocca
Have these every single day. The Vitamin C helps ward off colds and flu.
09/04/2019
Super recharger
It a kick starter that's gives ones energy for days to keep you going without any anxiety . It's got zero side effects which makes it super perfect
13/08/2019
I would like to try this product. Please send me a sample