4,8 5 0 15 15 Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets is a daily multivitamin that supports mental performance and physical well-being throughout the day. It helps reduce stress and fatigue, and improves concentration. It is also free of artificial stimulants.

2019/08/07
Extra energy
Very good when needing a boost when your sick or when you have just had a long day .
2019/07/19
Berocca Performance
Excellent. I use it often especially when i need that extra boost . My children keep me very busy and one effervesent tablet of Berocca does the trick for me
2019/05/28
berocca
product really does work when you need a little energy. keeps you going for a while
2019/05/14
Always ready to lift me up when I need it the most.
At times I need to be awake at awkward hours, and burn the midnight oil. Berocca is always there the lift me up when I need the much needed energy and zeal the push ahead.
2019/05/07
Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets
This product I would defiantly recommend to everyone. When you are going through a stressful time or if you are preparing for huge function. It defiantly helps your body against flues.
2019/04/26
Excellent product
Love the taste and it gives me the energy to keep me going through out the day
2019/04/23
Works wonders
helps me be alert and energised the entire day. tastes good
2019/04/23
Great multivitamin
My brother in law who is a pharmacist always gives me these to take whenever I am sick and fluish. As a rule, he takes one daily and stronly believes in the importance of Vit B. Great product, and great taste. Love the strong fizz!
2019/04/16
Berocca Booster
When I feel a cold coming, I immediately boost my body with Berocca, and combine it with a few other meds. This is a perfect booster/pick'er upper!
2019/04/11
Berocca Performance Orange 30 Effervescent Tablets
Love the orange taste and it gives me the energy to keep me going through out the day from a stressful day at work.
2019/04/10
Berocca
Have these every single day. The Vitamin C helps ward off colds and flu.
2019/04/09
Super recharger
It a kick starter that's gives ones energy for days to keep you going without any anxiety . It's got zero side effects which makes it super perfect
2019/08/13
I would like to try this product. Please send me a sample
2019/04/25
I HAVE NOT TRIED THE BERROCO BUT THE BERRROCO BOOSTER. LOVE TO TRY TE ORANGE FLAVOUR ESPECIALLY FOR THE WINTER
2019/04/09
I would be very interested in trying this product at home. The stress and busy days sometimes one just needs a little bit of help.