Bokomo Rusks Cinnamon & Ginger Traditional Cut

4,3 5 0 137 137 They are an ultimate companion for an indulgent "me-moment". With all the goodness of a snack, it fits in perfectly with a modern lifestyle. Indulge in these delicious treats anytime of the day.
Bokomo Rusks Cinnamon & Ginger Traditional Cut

30/04/2021
Bokomo Rusks
Excellent winter Breakfast with coffee. Great supplement for you winter cereals. I prefer either buttermilk or condensed milk flavours in the morning. I would highly recommend it
29/04/2021
Love it!
The cinnamon and ginger has become one of my favorites. I have it on its own or during a coffee break.
23/04/2021
bokomo rusks
this is an 'anytime' snack in my home. enjoyed by whole family
15/04/2021
Rusks for eveytime of the day
I enjoy it when I snack, in the morning with coffee and anytime I feel like having something to eat. I wont change nothing on this brand. it a must have and I recommend it anytime and every day.
09/04/2021
I didn't enjoy them
They are nice to snack but I just hate the smell. I would have preferred them cinnamon only with ginger tea 🍵
09/04/2021
not that good but You can enjoy it with coffee
I do not like the ginger taste ,someone else would but for me it was too strong. I would recommend This if you are a fan of ginger but if not then stay away lol :). overall the product is not bad
20/02/2021
I love it
Easy to snack with. Also good for breakfast with coffee. They are very tasty
27/01/2021
Ginger it's my favorite this rusk are melting moments especially when you deep in your hot cup of coffee
27/01/2021
Food
I love them with a cramy cup of coffee n they are so filling.
22/01/2021
Bokomo Rusks
Bokomo Rusks cinnamon & ginger traditional cut tastes very nice and I enjoy them with my tea and coffee. I can indulge on this Rusks any time of the day and they actually calms me, not sure if its because of the cinnamon or ginger.
16/09/2020
Lovely
Im a rusk lover this one of my quick meal, very tasty
23/06/2020
My addiction
This has become my addiction especially ow being pregnant and winter. I love them
08/06/2020
So yummy
Love these. A really great flavour, awesome with your morning coffee.
06/02/2020
I like these
I enjoy them but my partner enjoys them even more. He will make a cup of tea just to eat some of these. He loves the flavour texture and the was it fills him until his next full meal.
19/11/2019
Cinnamon and ginger
Anything with cinnamon and ginger is worth trying and now its made easier in this yummy rusk.