4 5 0 47 47 For an interesting twist to your everyday olive, Buffet now offers Anchovy stuffed olives as a tasty alternative to add to dishes or salads. The easy to open can offers convenience and easy storing.
Buffet Olives Anchovy Stuffed

10/06/2020
Yum
These stuffed olives are so packed with flavour that they actually need to be eaten by themselves, maybe with some cheese and biscuits. Lovely punchy flavour
19/05/2019
disappointed
I love anchovies and I love green olives. Since first reading the reviews on HTC, I made it my mission to find this product and try it. I was disappointed. Both anchovies and olives have a very distinct taste yet this combination in this can has none of these flavours. Its almost like the best parts of each were cancelled out by each other in a can of brine leaving just a hint of a fishy after taste - which is just disappointing to say the least. Not a product I will purchase again. Sadly my expectations may have been too high on this one.
03/04/2019
My family favorite olives
I wouldn't recommend any other olives except for these ones. I garnish all my salads with them and some times I just snack on them.
10/07/2015
Not to bad, But the garlic one is the best thing ever!
09/03/2015
I have tried these and they are absolutely marvelous. You should think of making a larger tin as well
01/07/2014
I have tried all the olives in the Buffet range.. The anchovy is really nice, but the garlic stuffed olives are the BEST!
26/06/2014
I have tried the stuffed anchovy but the stuffed garlic is the best! Good quality olives.
24/06/2014
i would like to try these olives - stuffed with anchovy hope the not to salty
24/06/2014
These are lovley, but best with pizza due to the anchovy it is extra salty.
24/06/2014
These are delicious! Perfect for those who love salty olives. Divine with cheese and crackers
19/06/2014
grew up with buffet olives my mum's favorite and now mine always have some of these on the kitchen shelves
18/06/2014
For those that love anchovy and olive on their pizza this works as a quick alternative
18/06/2014
I am a huge fan of Olives, and stuffed olives is now my favourite and I love it! Simply delicious treat!
14/06/2014
I have not tried the anchovy stuffing but love the garlic one.
13/06/2014
i always buy this product for my salads easy to use and makes a great toss salad