4,5 5 0 1178 1178 Cetaphil® Gentle Cleansing Lotion is a mild, non-irritating formulation that soothes skin as it cleans. In fact, it's gentle enough for a baby's delicate skin. Designed specifically to work for all skin types, it is a simple, yet highly effective way to care for your skin.
  • 1 178 Reviews

10/11/2016
My skin loves this product. I use it daily and I'm happy with my skin more than ever.
10/11/2016
Awesome, so glad that I was granted an opportunity to test this. I am now using this product morning and night.
10/11/2016
Very good for dry skin. Will recommend this product
10/11/2016
I had terrible Eczema. I could not use any Perfumed soap and my skin was VERY dry and Flaky. Cethaphil is the ONLY cleanser that does not worsen my condition.
10/11/2016
My daughter has been using it and swears by it it's the best facial. Cleanser.
10/11/2016
from the day my son was born he had skin problems, it was flaky and peeling. his pediatrician recommended Cetaphil gengle cleansing lotion and 4 months later i still swear by it. it does truly work. leaves my baby's skin smooth, soft and moisturized.
10/11/2016
Absolutely love this product. Its gentle for sensitive skin including babies.
10/11/2016
My skin is very sensitive so I struggle to find good products. This product worked well on my skin and I would recommend it.
10/11/2016
I started using it when I was in my teens, now I am a mother of 3 and the whole family uses it. The only "safe" facewash for eczema.
10/11/2016
I just love this product my skin feels so soft. I can recommend it
10/11/2016
A few years ago my daughter had some piercing and the healing was bad. So the doctor prescribed Cetaphil and it worked wonders. Then when here first baby was born, she used it to clean her to prevent eczema and it again worked wonders.
10/11/2016
i Love the fact that it does not leave your skin feeling dry and taunt. Skin is much smoother!
10/11/2016
Cetaphil cleansing lotion ticked all the right boxes. My skin feels hydrated, smooth and clean after use. Thank you Cetaphil I have added you to my shopping list.
10/11/2016
My kids suffer from eczema, I used Catephil Cleansing Lotion and since we started using it their skin has been clear and smooth.
10/11/2016
My 3 boys all suffer from eczema, so we've been using cataphil cleansing lotion for over 5 years now and we love it, their skin is the smoothest and would recommend it for eczema sufferers.