4,4 5 0 230 230 Colgate Optic White Lasting White toothpaste has whitening micro-crystals which whitens your teeth and clinically proven White Seal stain preventitive technology, that helps prevent stains and seals-out even tough surface stains.

17/09/2019
Optic White
I was looking for a whitening toothpaste, I then read the reviews on this site of this toothpaste and decided to give it a try. Within a week I noticed a difference. I am very happy with this product and will definitely purchase it again.
02/08/2019
Instant improvement
I really loved how strong the toothpaste was, and how I instantly saw a difference but with that it also made my teeth super sensitive and fragile.
23/03/2019
Works great. Whitening your teeth and gives you a confident smile.
07/02/2019
Colgate Optic white
Colgate Optic White is the best. I have been using it for quite some time now. It keeps my teeth white and my breath smelling fresh all day long. I swear by it!
07/02/2019
Whitening
It kills sencitivity out of my teeth, leaving it white and shiny, cannot leave without it. The Best....
06/02/2019
Colgate
It whitens my teeth however, the inside of my cheeks peels immediately after using it. So I have stopped using it because of this.
31/10/2018
No Teeth Sensitivity
I've been using Colgate Optic White for over 2 years now. I started using it after the toothpaste I was using caused me to have tooth sensitivity. I have not had tooth sensitivity since using Colgate Optic White. I'm not sure if my teeth have gotten any whiter though.
13/10/2018
Definitely work's
Would recommend this toothpaste. Do really whiten you're teeth
08/10/2018
Slight change - clean teeth
Used it - cleaned teeth well, not a major improvement in whiteness, but it provided a good clean. Any further whitening can be done professionally. For an at-home product, I'd recommend it.
17/09/2018
colgate
sorry but this product did not stand up to its claims
13/09/2018
Fantastic
I really like this optic white by Colgate, it works like a charm for me as I love strong coffee. it keeps my teeth white and looking amazing. I recommend it highly to those coffee lovers and smokers. sometime teeth just get slightly stained naturally also and this is a go-to toothpaste. it's worth the price too.
05/08/2018
My son uses this and gives it a thumbs up.It is good for coffee stains.
18/07/2018
i absolutely love this product,my teeth are much lighter than they used to be
13/07/2018
I have this I can see the difference love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
26/06/2018
Definitely noticed a difference. Brighter smile, brighter you.