4,2 5 0 104 104 "With Sensifoam technology, Colgate Sensitive with Sensifoam Active Whitening transforms into a fine foam to reach all exposed areas of teeth for a clean feeling.* Helps restore natural whiteness of teeth. ** When used regularly, it provides effective protection for sensitive teeth"

16/09/2019
Love this Colgate
I love this Colgate it cleans my teeth and leaves my mouth fresh all day long
07/05/2019
COLGATE SENSITIVE - tried and tested
Very good product, takes the sensitivity out of my mouth. Can eat as normal when using product three times a day. will recommend to all my family and friends.
06/11/2018
Love the foam effect
I liked the foam effect I could definitely see how it would clean all the hard-to-reach places in your mouth. Fresh taste, and it does whiten your teeth ...a bit... I'm a coffee drinker so that's really important to me. Definitely buying again.
24/10/2018
Colgate Sensifoam
Love the foam feeling. Keeps my mouth fresh and clean for longer.
24/10/2018
The best
Best for sensitive gums. My gums are sensitive and would sometimes bleed, after i started using this toothpaste it completely stopped.
12/10/2018
Gives you a new lease at life
It helps for sensitivity and keeps you smiling all day , we have been using this product for a long time and it is our preferred toothpaste
10/10/2018
Colgate Sensitive with Sensifoam
Loved this product! keeps your breathe fresh for longer with various flavours
18/09/2018
Colgate Sensitive Sensifoam
I love this new toothpaste, from the packaging (that makes it easy to get all the toothpaste out) to the foam it creates inside your mouth. It helps with the sensitivity of your gums and teeth.
05/09/2018
it works!
My hubby has sensitive teeth and gums, he has tried many products before, and as he is quite fussy, either he didn't like the taste, or they just didn't work. I got him to try Colgate Sensifoam, and not only does it work, but he finds the taste to be pleasant as well.
04/09/2018
Toothpaste
Colgate sensitive helps to keep your gums and teeth from any pain.I always use the sensitive toothpaste and I never have issues with my teeth sensitivity anymore.
29/08/2018
Not a fan
I have tried this. I did not like the foam as it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. Will stick to Sensodyne
24/08/2018
Colgate
Help me alot with my sensitive teeth. The kids and hubby enjoy using it.
23/08/2018
Golden toothpaste
I highly recommend this product as it left my mouth feeling fresh and clean throughout the duration of the day.
26/06/2018
What an excellent product!!!! But why does it have to be so expensive??? This is one of the best sensitive toothpastes in the market.
19/06/2018
Im not one for sensitive toothpaste. But since my teeth have become more sensitive, i started using the Colgate Sensitive and i must saw i can feel and improvement!