4,5 5 0 92 92 Specially designed to get intense permanent color and optimal grey coverage. -With NEW olive oil treatment.

23/08/2019
A bit disappointed
After reading all the reviews I went out and tried this product for myself. Applying was easy, no complaints. Washed it off and dried my hair. Firstly I love that they give you a little bit of oil to use its great, but my hair felt a bit dried out. So after a week i washed my hair again and the colour started washing out. Im a person who washes my hair at least three times to make sure its properly clean, I do not want danriff. Anyway its been two weeks not and my hair is once again back to its old color, grey and all lol. Not bad mouthing the product, it probably works great for many people, i was just one of the unlucky ones.
18/07/2019
Dark and lovely intensify with olive oil.
Dark and lovely intensify with olive oil. I used on my daughter's hair. Their hair is black but at their young age they have lots of Grey strands of hair. You need something that's covers well to hide the Grey. You need something that's going to leave your hair feeling soft shiny and looking nourished. My hair looks so black full shiny and smelling good. This ix my new go to when I need to keep my hair in check. That's my daughter in the back who's hair I did.
17/07/2019
AMAZING
FOR THE PRICE THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT . MAKES HAIR SHINE AND LAST LONG. LOVE IT
16/07/2019
Believe it or not
I use this product to tint my eyebrows. Works 110% and so affordable.
10/07/2019
Love iy
It does not make my hair courae like other dyes, and i love the blue/ black colour
10/03/2019
Dark and lovely
It has an origional colour which last longer and keeps your hair shiny
16/11/2018
Bought it, tried it loved it!!
I was a bit skeptical at first because I am used to using a different brand. I have had my Dark 'n lovely hair color for 2 months now and it has not faded like the others. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
15/10/2018
Affordable
Good product. Affordable and easy to use. Covers grey.
12/10/2018
love this colour
I absolutely love this product i have tried it on my hair and i must say its a wow.
17/08/2018
I have used this product many time and i haven't be disappointed. I like the colours plus it is affordable... an all around great product.
16/08/2018
really good product ...Doesn't make your hair dry...love it
01/08/2018
I swear by this product to colour my hair perfectly everytime. it gives full coverage, development time is quick and hair comes out super smooth and silky like ive been to salon. colour lasts really long compared to other brands
29/07/2018
The best hair color dye ever my hair always comes out the way I prefer it to be.
19/07/2018
makes your hair soft and smell so nice, it also lasts a long time doesn't wash out so quickly.
10/07/2018
I have tried the blonde dye and i must say all the negative concerns I had were taken care of. My hair was not dry. My air grew and did not break because of bleaching.