4,9 5 0 251 251 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2019/08/21
10/10
Very good ts has a nice perfume the best you can ever use in the house
2019/08/21
Domestos
Domestos the best for cleaning toilets and tough stains. Happy with the fragrance and that it leaves toilets hygienically clean and smelling fresh.
2019/08/20
DOMESTOS LEMON-FLAVOURED
This product is really effective as it cleans well and has a consitency that clings to the sides of the toilet bowel. The lemon-flavoured smell is great too!
2019/08/19
Dependable product
I love this product because it is so useful! Despite using it around the toilet rim, I also drop some inside the cistern at night for freshness in the morning!
2019/08/16
Domestos Lemon
It is the best product to use at home it leave the places fresh , clean and smell really good . I will highly recommend this as a daily use product in the kitchen or bathroom even in the household duties .
2019/08/16
Clean
Great cleaning product and the brand in general is good and the lemon fresh sent is great so it fragrances while you clean making it faster and easier also so making it a good buy
Domestos lemon fresh
Best for cleaning everything in the house from the kitchen to your bathroom
Domestos for the win:)
The smell of Domestos is the stuff of dreams for me. Cleaning is never complete if i dont have that telltale clinically clean smell that you get from this product. One of my best cleaning products ever.
Domestos
Best product to use at home it leave the places fresh,clean and smell so Good
2019/08/15
The best house hold product
This is like my favourite cleaning product in my house I use it for every Ting from my toilet to my floors love the clean and fresh smell it leaves af you use it makes you House feel clean
Best bleach ever
This is my personal favorite, from adding it to the water I use to clean my floors, to cleaning the bathroom and soaking my kitchen towels. I can use it anywhere because the smell just gives me that that feeling that says my house is so fresh and clean👌🏾
Excellent product
I use this on everything, my dishcloths, to clean my floors and bathroom.
Cleanliness at its best
I use domestos in almost everything, I even use it on my floors. I just love that freshness smell I get when I enter my house
Best cleaning product
I love Domestos it cleans and leaves a space looking and feeling fresh with fragrant that lasts for a long time.
Refreshing
Excellent, refreshing smell and cleans thoroughly, killing germs