4,9 5 0 304 304 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

18/10/2019
Fav cleaning product
Love Domestos, Great smell and so many different ways to use it! Love the fresh smell!
17/10/2019
Love Love Love
Love this Domestos fragrance, they all work very well - this ones smells amazing though.
15/10/2019
Domestos
Have using this for years and have tried many other products. Nothing beats Domestos. It cleans to good as new with that lovely fresh smell
15/10/2019
Best in the market
Been using this for years, tried other similar products but Domestos remains undefeated.
14/10/2019
Lemony
I just love this product I love the lemony clean smell and the fact that it kills 99% of germs great product
11/10/2019
Best multipurpose cleaner
I love this lemon fresh multipurpose cleaner, leaves all my surfaces clean and my household smelling fresh, I've got kids so my surfaces tend to be sticky but just one wipe! and its all good!
11/10/2019
Domestos Bleach
The whiteness Domestos leaves on my Mop and my kitchen towels is the best. We use a little when cleaning the house and always use it when washing the dishes. Leaves a lovely smell in the house.
08/10/2019
Nothing beats the Domestos smell
Nothing beats coming home and your house smells clean and fresh. The Domestos smell lasts a while which is nice and it really does clean and it is so versatile. I even use it for removing the burn off my pots. WONDERFULL
05/10/2019
real makoya
its the best, pour it on your pots when they burnt, leave for few minutes...it makes them shine. my white towels and linen ..they look new and fresh.
Domestos
Good product been using it for years now and now it has extended power
Domestos Lemon
this is an excellent product, smell fresh and remove all dirt in a flash
Lemony fresh
Tried this Domestos and most of them.... Love the lemon fragrance!! Works amazingly to clean my toilets.
27/09/2019
I use this Domestos around the entire house. If I am busy cleaning the bathroom i use it too. It has a clean and fresh smell and i absolutely love it.
25/09/2019
domestos
excellent product for cleaning bathrooms and toilets. Thick liquid makes cleaning so much easier. Does not peel my skin even if I had to use it without rubber gloves. Leaves the bathroom and toilet smelling fresh.
25/09/2019
My bathroom has never smelt better
its not as harsh as bleach, i have tried all the variants and i love to add just a dash when im washing dishes, that way i know my goodies are disinfected as well. great product!