4,9 5 0 203 203 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

Best of the best
It cleans and smells fresh. It's on my shopping list every month! :-)
all rounder
i love the fresh smell Domestos leaves after cleaning my house. I use it to clean kitchen surface, sink, bath tubs and even soak utensils and white towels and clothes just to keep them white and gems free.
best ever
Domestos lemon is a product I buy and use because I find it the best. it cleans all the stains and definitely helps to keep germs at bay. I like the lemon smell as I get affected by strong smells but lemon is fine. thanks for a great product
2019/07/17
Excellent
This is an excellent product, removes dirt and grime easily and leaves a pleasant fragrance. Defiantly recommend tis product
Disinfectant
Disinfectant for all arrears. Makes life easy n makes u feel your family is safe from germs. Nice smell n clean stubborn areas
Thick
Thickness is just right. Smell is not too overwhelming.
a must have
it is awesome the thickness and smell and its fast working
Domestos
I buy each month at least 3 bottles of domestos, I use it for everything incl white clothes.
Domestos is the best
Domestos is the best multipurpose cleaner and is my favourite cleaning product
2019/07/15
Household must have
Domestos is my no1 household detergent,it has a multipurpose effect and bonus it has a fresh aroma...leaving the house feeling clean
current top cleaner
have not heard of any south african who does not use this product to clean, the damn product not only works but is great for the budget, cant say anything wrong about this product
Domestos
Great strong produk with fresh smell. This product leaves a fresh clean smell, and I love it when I walk into a room and you can smell the freshness. Works wonders in the shower where algi/mold tends to grow.
Clean and fresh
Definitely value for money. It cleans every spot and leaves it clean and fresh. I love the different fragrances Hygiene is top on my list and I never run out. A must for every household.
2019/07/13
Perfect for any household cleaning needs
It's the best cleaning detergent I've ever used. It's best for every household cleaning needs, from the kitchen to the bathroom and it's the best germ protection formula for cleaning toys and play areas for kids..
Bathroom basics!
You cant beat Domestos for all the bathroom cleaning, the smell, the anti bacterial, and of course the bleach action. Great in showers, baths, toilets and basins...with easy to reach dispenser for all those difficult places.