4,9 5 0 252 252 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

Domestos
Great strong produk with fresh smell. This product leaves a fresh clean smell, and I love it when I walk into a room and you can smell the freshness. Works wonders in the shower where algi/mold tends to grow.
Clean and fresh
Definitely value for money. It cleans every spot and leaves it clean and fresh. I love the different fragrances Hygiene is top on my list and I never run out. A must for every household.
2019/07/13
Perfect for any household cleaning needs
It's the best cleaning detergent I've ever used. It's best for every household cleaning needs, from the kitchen to the bathroom and it's the best germ protection formula for cleaning toys and play areas for kids..
Bathroom basics!
You cant beat Domestos for all the bathroom cleaning, the smell, the anti bacterial, and of course the bleach action. Great in showers, baths, toilets and basins...with easy to reach dispenser for all those difficult places.
Monthly necessity
This is a monthly staple in my grocery shop. I prefer the lemon smell to lavender or potpourri. My toilet always smells fresh. I love using Domestos, and love that the pricing is reasonable against other toilet cleaners.
2019/07/13
I always have it in my house
Every single month i make sure i buy domestos for my house. I clean my bathroom, shower and kitchen floors with it. This product is my number 1 germ killer.
Highly recommended
Being used to clean almost everything in the house. It cleans well without leaving a residue. & has a fresh clean smell.
Recommend
Boom... and everything is clean and fresh . Recommended
Best disinfectant
The best disinfectant that one can rely on. It smells nice as well. One can't go wrong with it
Lemon Freshness
This is and has always been my go to product to keep my home in good hygiene especially now that i have a crawling baby, I use it all over my house and I am confident the the thick bleach kills all the germs and keeps my house fresh and clean.
DOMESTOS
LOVE Domestos! My house is never without it. Cleaning with it makes me feel my house is hygienic and I like the smell. Nothing cleans like it.
Domestos
This all purpose thick bleach is the number one cleaning product on my list. Great results from kitchen to the shower.
Works all the time
Having this product in the home is the best thing one can do. No hassle with cleaning anything and everything. Its even smells great and leaves the room smelling fresh. Well done.
2019/07/12
Domestos multi purpose thick bleach
The best product on the market. Use it everywhere in my house. Even on the floor and in the bathroom and kitchen and toilet. I will never ever use any other product again. 100% satisfaction.
2019/07/11
DOMESTOS
This is a must have in my home. The smell is fresh and it cleans wonderfully.