4,9 5 0 302 302 Domestos Multipurpose Thick Bleach Lemon Fresh is a multi-purpose thick bleach that kills germs around your house, while cleaning your surfaces and leaving it sparkling, hygienic and safe for the whole family. </p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 7 477 members responded to the toilet cleaner survey in October 2018. Domestos was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Removing tough stains, Germ Protection, Fragrance, Lasting Protection, Environmentally friendly, Quickest Clean, and Expert Technology”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/146580"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

Best bleach ever
This is my personal favorite, from adding it to the water I use to clean my floors, to cleaning the bathroom and soaking my kitchen towels. I can use it anywhere because the smell just gives me that that feeling that says my house is so fresh and clean👌🏾
Excellent product
I use this on everything, my dishcloths, to clean my floors and bathroom.
Cleanliness at its best
I use domestos in almost everything, I even use it on my floors. I just love that freshness smell I get when I enter my house
Best cleaning product
I love Domestos it cleans and leaves a space looking and feeling fresh with fragrant that lasts for a long time.
Refreshing
Excellent, refreshing smell and cleans thoroughly, killing germs
All over clean
I se this product to clean floor, walls, counters as well as adding it to my white washing. Cant think of anything to change this product
12/08/2019
Simply the best
Domestos never disappoints, its sure to leave the home clean and smelling fresh
10/08/2019
Clean all the time
I would never say I cleaned the house if I dont have this product. I stock up a few of them when purchasing groceries month end. I have to always have them in the house. Highly recommended.
08/08/2019
Excellent
Domestos is an extremely effective product. It cleanses all bacteria and take out blemishes. The odours of all the fragrances are noticeable. It is a product that is multi purpose and service its purpose. Brilliant product
08/08/2019
Domestos thick bleach always a winner!
Fresh, clean and smells great. Great to use all around the house. Highly recommended...everytime!
07/08/2019
Fresh lemons
Long lasting lemon fragrance, deep clean and trusted partner
07/08/2019
Dont mess with us germs!
Domestos is great for all your cleaning needs. its smells good and fresh and really cleans with ease.
06/08/2019
Leave a fresh, pristine and hygienic sparkle
I love it, only Domestos gives certainty of a clean, hygienic and fresh home all over from floors toilets and even removing stains from dish cloths and mops. Its amazing!
05/08/2019
Domestos
This really works for me, it kills germs and cleans at the same time. it is a good product and it leaves the service smelling fresh, will keep on buying this product for my home
03/08/2019
The best germ protector
Domestos is my number 1 germ killer! I use it everyday everywhere! I love the fresh smell and it works 100% completely satified with the results with every use.