4,7 5 0 170 170

06/07/2017
LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Mix it with mayo if you are not fond of the strength but love a little spice:)
05/07/2017
Simply love this sauce...best to cook with it asvit tastes nicer if used to cook with or make dipping sauce as opposed to using it as a condiment over food
05/07/2017
Great all round taste. Versatile product. Used it in other sauces, burgers, marinades and with pizza.
05/07/2017
I tried this at a friends house, really enjoyed the taste. Not too strong for my tastebuds
04/07/2017
I am absolutely obsessed with this Sriracha. I eat it on everything!
03/07/2017
the worst sriracha that my wife and i have tasted. The sauce is completely out of balance compared to other brands. Its made in Cape town and not Thailand. The Original Flying Goose brand is far better and easier on the palate.
29/06/2017
Love this sauce. It's a must on my grocery list every month
29/06/2017
My husband bought this and now we use it on almost all our food, great sauce with just the right amount of burn
22/06/2017
Delicious Asian condiment. Use it on anything from burgers to chicken, in salad dressings, etc.
20/06/2017
I tried some this weekend and was really surprised at the flavor! It tasted so good with our cream cheese cookie-snacks! I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to everyone!
20/06/2017
Purchased this product from Checkers this past weekend. Purchased at a fair price and its amazing. i love the garliciness (not really a word, i know) of it and the spicy flavour that you get after. I LOVE IT!!!
19/06/2017
It must to have if you are a person who loves hot things, especially on hot wings and some steak on braai its taste amazing. I really enjoyed it
19/06/2017
Love this! you can have it over anything and everything!
19/06/2017
L.O.V.E. this product!!!! Plainly....it's just YUMMY!!!
19/06/2017
Yummy, great to have just like that or to add to a Asian dish, my favorite ingredient when making ramen