Frisco Chino Sachet

3,2 5 0 102 102 Frisco now have an everyday cuppa-chino in a sachet with more cream and froth.
Frisco Chino Sachet

20/04/2021
Nice
If you are a fan of a cuppuchino then this is a product one must definetely try
19/02/2021
Frisco
The coffee is nice The coffee is smooth It's a nice and good coffee , highly recommend it
06/04/2019
Its coffee so yea
Its the worst chino ever. Doesnt maintain the froth so basically its a coffee.
19/02/2019
I have drank this coffee once and it was creamy and delicious
10/12/2018
Great cuppa no additions
This is the fastest cup ever open, add boiling water and enjoy. The amount of coffee, milk and sugar is perfect for me. Loved it.
19/10/2018
Frisco chino
I absolutely LOVE this chino. It is half the price of the other brands and I personally think it tastes much better too.
23/09/2018
Frisco
Not enjoyable. There is just too much sugar and not enough coffee. Had to use two sachets the taste was so weak. Lots of room for improvement.
19/09/2018
Use in muffins
I bought these and it did not taste much like the cuppacino that I like. So I used it in a muffin mix and made choco-cino muffins.
12/09/2018
Quite nice
I received a box and I was really surprised it is creamy and nice. I will recommend it to anyone.
11/09/2018
Not my fav
We tried this the other day and i must say, it is very pale and not great tasting at all.
07/09/2018
Frisco
Tried this product, not a fan it taste nice but hardly foams so like having a normal cup of coffee.
04/09/2018
Creamy
Frisco Chino is a tasty creamy hot drink. It mix well and doesn't clot.
28/08/2018
frisco chino
had a cup a week ago really was a treat ,i would buy it again for the price it is sold as well for
10/08/2018
Disappointment. Coffee is week Not frothy or creamy
18/06/2018
Not my first choice of cuppacinos, but for the price definately worth it. We buy this every month.