GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED FOAM BATH

4,7 5 0 1443 1443 <p>GYNAGUARD's range has a pH value of 4.5 that will reduce the risk of vaginal irritation.</p> <p>GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED FOAM BATH contains Vitamin E and Shea Butter which soothes, hydrates and protects the body’s delicate skin.</p> <p>It protects and cares for your intimate comfort by targeting the cause of irritation and it helps to maintain the clean, fresh feeling throughout the day.</p> <p>Ultimate Intimate Wash is a solution to your all day intimate comfort. It is soap and fragrance free.</p>
GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED  FOAM BATH

30/04/2021
Fresh all day
It gives me that confidence of freshness all day long,i love it i can recommend it to anyone
28/04/2021
Fresh 24/7
When I use this product I feel fresh and confident when I use the rest room in the presence of other women. It kills odour and keeps you fresh for the whole day day. I use it 3 times a week.
21/04/2021
Womens best friend
The last time I used gynaguard was when I had infection. I had to use some kind of genital soap and I opted to gynaguard. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy it so I went back to using normal soap but if I could I would definitely buy gynaguard.
20/04/2021
lady stuff
good day this product is simply amazing for every day use.
20/04/2021
Gynae guard
The best product that doesn't irritate the skin, I feel fresh all day
19/04/2021
keep it clean
The best product to keep the cookie clean and in a good shape
11/04/2021
A friend
Gyna Guard is my favourite, my daily bath friend, i love it coz it keeps me clean and smelling good, i don't doubt it at all and would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
07/04/2021
first time buyer
i have recently started using this product and i am enjoying it. am prone to infections from using any soap products. The wash and wipes are the best
23/03/2021
A necessary buy...
I've been using this product for over 3 years now. And have made absolutely sure that I don't find myself without it. Value for money yet highly effective. Especially as I easily am prone to infections from using any soap products. The wash and wipes travel with me.
22/03/2021
Good Value for money
I have tried the whole arrange including capsules and wipes. They are the best
16/02/2021
The Best
A good product that doesn't upset your PH no irritations whatsoever Ladies this is a must buy
16/02/2021
Intimate
I would recommend this product to women of all ages as it gently cleanses your private area without upsetting your pH balance.
15/02/2021
A must have
It is very good for my vagina,no odour, no itching, will never stop using it
15/02/2021
Gynaguard ph balanced foam
Suitable for sensitive vagina, no side effects. Highly recommend
10/02/2021
Confidence is Key
I adore this range. A tad pricey but it boosted my confidence as a woman. The change in my PH level was instant and my skin was less irritated and red. It also left my skin feeling softer and breathable.