GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED FOAM BATH

4,7 5 0 1429 1429 <p>GYNAGUARD's range has a pH value of 4.5 that will reduce the risk of vaginal irritation.</p> <p>GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED FOAM BATH contains Vitamin E and Shea Butter which soothes, hydrates and protects the body’s delicate skin.</p> <p>It protects and cares for your intimate comfort by targeting the cause of irritation and it helps to maintain the clean, fresh feeling throughout the day.</p> <p>Ultimate Intimate Wash is a solution to your all day intimate comfort. It is soap and fragrance free.</p>
GYNAGUARD pH BALANCED  FOAM BATH

04/01/2022
Gynaguard Intimate Wash
The product works well on my skin as I am very sensitive in that area. It balances my pH and leaves me feeling fresh throughout the day.
13/11/2021
Great for punani. Feel fresh all day. Every woman must try it
12/11/2021
Confident
Since using this product has me feeling fresh and confident again, really helps with my ph balance, good bye to dryness and bad odors, life saver, will most definitely recommend it!
15/10/2021
Good
Used my sisters when she was visiting and it's a great product. Something I would'nt mind using again on a daily basis
28/09/2021
Gentle Hygiene
I started using this product after many years of not using regular foam bath because of the irritation. I am very happy with it. It's gentle and feels amazing on the skin. I would recommend this foam bath to anyone, especially females who are prone to irritation.
18/08/2021
Gynaguard
It keeps me clean, fresh and confidence. Doctors also recommend it cause it safer to use then normal saop. You do not need to use too much and I will have it long before it finished.
11/08/2021
Leaves me feeling fresh
Left my intimate areas feeling fresh and I had more confidence knowing I didn't have to work about any accidental bad odours
05/08/2021
Gynaguard
The gynaguard intimate wash afforded me the confidence of knowing I'll be left feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. It's a real confidence booster. I'd love to try the foam bath, I bet it's just as good as the intimate wash in making sure your intimate hygiene is kept in check.
24/06/2021
Best ever a woman can have
It helped me so much with my ph balance...i felt so fresh and clean...
21/06/2021
Gynagard
It works wonders leaves my Virginia clean and smells fresh every day
09/06/2021
Gynae guard
i love the product I have used all the other products religiously.I would really love to test the form bath.
16/05/2021
Gynaguad
I was smelling fresh no bad odour not too dry my private parts were clean
30/04/2021
Fresh all day
It gives me that confidence of freshness all day long,i love it i can recommend it to anyone
28/04/2021
Fresh 24/7
When I use this product I feel fresh and confident when I use the rest room in the presence of other women. It kills odour and keeps you fresh for the whole day day. I use it 3 times a week.
21/04/2021
Womens best friend
The last time I used gynaguard was when I had infection. I had to use some kind of genital soap and I opted to gynaguard. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy it so I went back to using normal soap but if I could I would definitely buy gynaguard.