4,6 5 0 38 38 Hall's, so fruity, so good.

2019/08/15
Great for the Morning After
LOL, yes it really is, just plain as is and so very tasty. I add it to my food as well instead of tomato paste.
2019/07/29
love
I love this product, the taste is amazing and it does not leave an after taste like most of the tomato drinks
2019/07/13
The best brand of Tomato Cocktail
This is the ONLY brand I drink and I consider Tomato cocktail as Breakfast it's a drink and veg all in one can 😊😊😊😋 this brand is easy to pour and not as thick as other brands the only small little problem is Firstly it does not come in 1L and the secondly the price is a bit more expensive than other brands that is why I rate it 4 out of 5 but none the less its Absolutely Delicious and my 8 year old Daughter also loves it just as much
2019/07/10
Tomato Cocktail
Amazing Taste and just the right texture. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
2019/07/03
Great savoury drink
I love tomato juice and this really seems to be the only brand of choice for me. Tastes great!
2019/06/05
Yummy!!!!
This is probably my favorite drink ever! I can drink gallons of it. Have been drinking it for years now, and will keep on enjoying it for years to come. You can even use it while cooking. Yum!!
2019/05/24
Hall tomato cocktail is awesome
I Absolutely love it! the taste is great and the consistency is perfect.
2019/05/16
Love the Taste
I love this product , the taste is amazing and it does not leave a after taste like most of the tomato drinks
2019/05/13
Hall's from my childhood
Hall's is the best satisfying taste for your pallet ever. From early age I can remember my dad used to buy this cans and split it between our children. Lately it is just a bit to expensive for me
2019/05/09
I have always loved this tomato cocktail... Perfect just like this, or even as a bloody mary. It is always refreshing, and always tasty! Only improvement I can think of, is in a bigger can. Oh and a second one will taste even better after the first!
2019/05/02
Best tomato cocktail available
No need to add anything, really balanced flavour. Perfect for cocktails.
2019/05/02
Great taste
Because of the serving size - it’s always fresh. Great consistency and taste.
2019/04/29
BEST FOR BLOODY MARY EVER!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT ALWAYS USE IT IN ALL MY COCKTAILS SUPERIOR TO THE REST.
Refreshing taste
I would definitely recommend Hall's Tomato Cocktail. It has a nice strong refreshing taste, perfect as is or as a mixer and to use in all your dishes!
Tasty
This tomato cocktail have a nice strong tomato flavour. I love to treat myself to a tomato cocktail just to relax after a long day at work. Would definitely recommend that you try it.