4,7 5 0 44 44 Hall's, so fruity, so good.
Hall's Tomato Cocktail

31/07/2020
Perfect every time
Perfect, fresh, best tomato juice in a convenient size
09/07/2020
Just add vodka
Love this product. Just add vodka, pepper, salt and Tabasco
07/07/2020
Halls Tomato Cocktail
Making the perfect Bloody Mary can be a challenge, but with Hall's tomato cocktail it is easy. Great natural taste.
26/06/2020
How about a bloody mary or shrimp cocktail
perfect for bloody mary or shrimp cocktail. sometimes I add it in my pasta to flavor it and create pasta sauce, or when i create jollof rice, i use the cocktail, spice it and cook the rice in it.
21/05/2020
Delish!
Hall's tomato cocktail goes where ever I go. It is such a "savory" and refreshing drink. Makes the perfect bloody mary :)
24/03/2020
Taste great
I have this tomato drink once a week it's awesome and tasty
13/01/2020
tomato coctail
Always a favorite around my house. Hubby likes to use it as a drink mix and kids likes it just that way with a dash of pepper. Other brands burn your tongue after a few sips but this does not!!
08/11/2019
Halls Tomato Cocktail
love the taste of Halls tomato cocktail, it's natural. I don't only use it as a mix for drinks, but love it as is.
05/11/2019
This Halls Tomatoe Cocktail is great for drinking, I use this product when cooking delicious meals such as pasta's i recommend this product 100%. The best for cooking and drinking on a hot summers day.
04/11/2019
Tomato
I enjoy thus with salt and pepper, great for making bloody Mary
01/11/2019
Halls Tomato Cocktail
I love the taste of Halls tomato cocktail, it's natural. I don't only use it as a mix for drinks, but also add it to stews and bolognaise sauces for the extra flavour it provides.
15/08/2019
Great for the Morning After
LOL, yes it really is, just plain as is and so very tasty. I add it to my food as well instead of tomato paste.
29/07/2019
love
I love this product, the taste is amazing and it does not leave an after taste like most of the tomato drinks
13/07/2019
The best brand of Tomato Cocktail
This is the ONLY brand I drink and I consider Tomato cocktail as Breakfast it's a drink and veg all in one can 😊😊😊😋 this brand is easy to pour and not as thick as other brands the only small little problem is Firstly it does not come in 1L and the secondly the price is a bit more expensive than other brands that is why I rate it 4 out of 5 but none the less its Absolutely Delicious and my 8 year old Daughter also loves it just as much
10/07/2019
Tomato Cocktail
Amazing Taste and just the right texture. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it.