4,6 5 0 43 43 Hall's, so fruity, so good.
Hall's Tomato Cocktail

13/01/2020
tomato coctail
Always a favorite around my house. Hubby likes to use it as a drink mix and kids likes it just that way with a dash of pepper. Other brands burn your tongue after a few sips but this does not!!
08/11/2019
Halls Tomato Cocktail
love the taste of Halls tomato cocktail, it's natural. I don't only use it as a mix for drinks, but love it as is.
05/11/2019
This Halls Tomatoe Cocktail is great for drinking, I use this product when cooking delicious meals such as pasta's i recommend this product 100%. The best for cooking and drinking on a hot summers day.
04/11/2019
Tomato
I enjoy thus with salt and pepper, great for making bloody Mary
01/11/2019
Halls Tomato Cocktail
I love the taste of Halls tomato cocktail, it's natural. I don't only use it as a mix for drinks, but also add it to stews and bolognaise sauces for the extra flavour it provides.
15/08/2019
Great for the Morning After
LOL, yes it really is, just plain as is and so very tasty. I add it to my food as well instead of tomato paste.
29/07/2019
love
I love this product, the taste is amazing and it does not leave an after taste like most of the tomato drinks
13/07/2019
The best brand of Tomato Cocktail
This is the ONLY brand I drink and I consider Tomato cocktail as Breakfast it's a drink and veg all in one can 😊😊😊😋 this brand is easy to pour and not as thick as other brands the only small little problem is Firstly it does not come in 1L and the secondly the price is a bit more expensive than other brands that is why I rate it 4 out of 5 but none the less its Absolutely Delicious and my 8 year old Daughter also loves it just as much
10/07/2019
Tomato Cocktail
Amazing Taste and just the right texture. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
03/07/2019
Great savoury drink
I love tomato juice and this really seems to be the only brand of choice for me. Tastes great!
05/06/2019
Yummy!!!!
This is probably my favorite drink ever! I can drink gallons of it. Have been drinking it for years now, and will keep on enjoying it for years to come. You can even use it while cooking. Yum!!
24/05/2019
Hall tomato cocktail is awesome
I Absolutely love it! the taste is great and the consistency is perfect.
16/05/2019
Love the Taste
I love this product , the taste is amazing and it does not leave a after taste like most of the tomato drinks
13/05/2019
Hall's from my childhood
Hall's is the best satisfying taste for your pallet ever. From early age I can remember my dad used to buy this cans and split it between our children. Lately it is just a bit to expensive for me
09/05/2019
I have always loved this tomato cocktail... Perfect just like this, or even as a bloody mary. It is always refreshing, and always tasty! Only improvement I can think of, is in a bigger can. Oh and a second one will taste even better after the first!