4,6 5 0 96 96 Harpic Active Freshness contains detergents that are activated with the water in each flush. It eliminates bad odours and leaves a fresh fragrance. Each block lasts for up to four weeks.

25/06/2019
Fresh bathroom always
This is the only cistern blocks that I use since I can remember. My mom also used it. They are so effective and smells fresh.
19/10/2016
Harpic active fresh leaves my toilet smelling fresh and leaves the bowl clean!
31/05/2016
Great !!! I use this as well with the Harpic Liquid
10/05/2016
This is a great product and value for money. The clean fresh smell that lasts and keeps the bowl sparkling clean.
28/10/2015
I always have Harpic Fresh , But i have not seen this one , i should go look again, if the others work i hope this one do to.
24/10/2015
every toilet in the world ought to have these, great invention!
23/10/2015
i have not tried this product but im a big fan of the harpic range will look out for it
21/10/2015
Great stuff! Finally a product that delivers what is promised. Well done Harpic!
30/09/2015
great on toilets that are even nearer to kitchens and dining rooms as the smell of dirt is killed instantly and effective freshness takes place for long.
15/12/2014
I have used this product. Very fresh smelling. Keeps toilet bowl clean and white. Put this in your toilet and wave those smelly toilet goodbye
01/07/2016
Good morning. May I please have a sample. Have not tried this product before
22/06/2016
I haven't tried this item. please can i have a sample to test.
31/05/2016
HAVE NOT TRIED THIS PRODUCT PLEASE SEND SAMPLES WILL DEF TRY
11/05/2016
Harpic has the best products but I did not come accross this Harpic Active Freshness-florel Burst Refill this will be the ideal fragrance for my home tried the other brand but only last for +-1 hour and finishes within a week
05/04/2016
I have not tried this new product. Please send me a sample.