Jungle Muesli Mixed Berries Lite

4,7 5 0 129 129 .Roatsed rolled oats .18% fruit .high in fibre .low in sodium…Enjoy Muesli Mixed Berries with plain or flaoured yoghurt, hot or cold molk, or snack on it at any time of the day.
Jungle Muesli Mixed Berries Lite

19/09/2021
Devine
Jungle muesli is delicious and filling. I enjoy it with yoghurt or as is like a snack.
13/09/2021
Jungle has good Muesli
I like this diet friendly version of Muesli provided by Jungle. Mixed berries is a definate favourite flavoring of mine. The only issue i have is with pack size. Can we have a larger pack size please.
01/09/2021
Healthy snack
I love muesli because it light, easy and you can eat it anyhow. I enjoy mine with double thick plain yogurt and i at times make cruchy biscuits with it. You need to try it if you havent.
30/07/2021
Deliciously healthy
Its delicious and healthy at the same time. Having a bowl of muesli in the morning will leave you filled and so satisfied. I like adding a few scoops of plain yogurt its just fantastic
17/07/2021
Jungle Oats
Always enjoy the crunch and flavor of this muesli. Great with double cream plain yogurt 😋
03/06/2021
Jungle Muesli
This is a favourite of mine. Will definately recommend.
10/05/2021
Jungle in my heart
Jungle muesli is the way to go. You can add plain yoghurt to reduce the sweetness if you dont like much sugar or you can add milk tp maintain its yummyness. I love it as if it feels your tummy for a very long time
21/04/2021
Mixed berries muesli lite
very tasty and easy to make, I like the berries fruit in it
13/04/2021
love at 1st site
it is my second day today eating Muesli, I was never a fan until I tried this. love the berries mixture inside. mostly enjoy it with plain double cream yoghurt and chia seeds.
12/03/2021
Jungle never disappoint!!! I love the crunchiness... Enjoy it more with plain yoghurt or mil😋
25/02/2021
muesli
this is great with ice cream.healthy and tasty.The mixed berries have an awesome taste
22/02/2021
Good
Was good and filling but the fruit peices inside were quite minimal. Would be nice if they added more. Flavour is quite good though. Packaging is also appealing to the eye.
16/02/2021
Jungle muesli
The best breakfast ever on the go... Love the berries and just having it on its own... Awesome and gives me great energy
28/01/2021
Great source of Fibre
My favourite, easy to make , great source of fiber and can be snacked like that without yogurt.
20/01/2021
My favorites
My son has made me to love it, ee enjoy it with yoghurt and walla our breakfast becomes the best