4,6 5 0 155 155 The naturally tasty seasoning contains garlic, onion, bay leaf and tumeric, with no MSG added.
Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning

22/08/2019
Spice Explosion
Really tasty. Absolutely yummy on potato chips and steaks. I like that it has a nice earthy fresh taste. If you have not tried this, please do!
19/02/2019
Best
I love using aromat when braaing meat or eating food
12/02/2019
Naturally Aromat Of Course
Original aromat has always been a hit with potatoes, veg and mielies...the new natural flavour doesn't have the strong salty aromat taste but is great on salads and veggies. A nice change to the usual flavour we know.
07/02/2019
We as family love this new aromat with herbs and spices. It is great on meat and potatoes. I think you can sprinkle it on anything;)
29/11/2018
nicccce
my mother in law gave us one to try, and it really is a very nice spice. it can be used on almost anything and the tase is wonderful
26/11/2018
Just like the original!
So happy that Knorr brought out this product. Tastes just like normal Aromat, just a healthier version .
07/11/2018
Oh so chuffed
I stopped using Aromat a long time ago because I have a sensitivity to MSG but I was so glad to come across this new product. The closest taste to original Aromat without the bad stuff!!
30/10/2018
Very close to the original!
This is the closest they will get to the original taste of Aromat without those nasty preservatives! Definitely my new favourite!
25/10/2018
Aromat
I've always loved Aromat but stopped using it because of the msg. I love the healthier alternative. It still provides a simular tasty seasoning for vegetables, meat and eggs like the original aromat.
24/10/2018
KNORR AROMAT
Love this product. Has a nice taste even without the MSG. I would use this any food.
24/10/2018
Surprise
I am not a fan of the original Aromat , so i was hesitant to try this but oh boy am i glad i did. I love it ...especially on eggs. Give it a try.
23/10/2018
Spice
If you prefer your spices or food without msg, this is for you. It still has that Aromat aromatic flavour, without the unhealthy ingredients.
22/10/2018
Original taste
Still has the original taste that I love,goes great on grills.
22/10/2018
Taste like the original without the MSG! I like it
17/10/2018
Perfect
This is amazing on pizzas, pastas and everything. Love this variety.