4,5 5 0 88 88 The naturally tasty seasoning contains garlic, onion, bay leaf and tumeric, with no MSG added.
Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning

21/06/2020
Aromatt
I had recently purchased this one. I grew up eating the original which I do not like...its too salty. This one is actually less salty and more extra spices which gives it a better taste...I love using it on my toast veg.
21/05/2020
Light and flavourful
Garlic, onion, turmeric and bay leaf all in one, what more can you ask for? This is light and not as salty as the original aromat which I like. And the best part, no MSG! I would recommend as a seasoning especially for little ones.
28/04/2020
Herbal Seasoning
Being so used to the original aromat, this took sometime to get used to. However I liked the element of herbs and garlic but honestly this is not for slap chips or eggs. I use it for marinating braai meat
25/02/2020
Tasty
Taste so good use it for cooking even my kids use it, its not not salty
22/02/2020
Knorr aromat tasty
Love it its so tasty and leaves my food tasting dilicious I use it on almost every thing great product
22/08/2019
Spice Explosion
Really tasty. Absolutely yummy on potato chips and steaks. I like that it has a nice earthy fresh taste. If you have not tried this, please do!
19/02/2019
Best
I love using aromat when braaing meat or eating food
12/02/2019
Naturally Aromat Of Course
Original aromat has always been a hit with potatoes, veg and mielies...the new natural flavour doesn't have the strong salty aromat taste but is great on salads and veggies. A nice change to the usual flavour we know.
07/02/2019
We as family love this new aromat with herbs and spices. It is great on meat and potatoes. I think you can sprinkle it on anything;)
29/11/2018
nicccce
my mother in law gave us one to try, and it really is a very nice spice. it can be used on almost anything and the tase is wonderful
26/11/2018
Just like the original!
So happy that Knorr brought out this product. Tastes just like normal Aromat, just a healthier version .
07/11/2018
Oh so chuffed
I stopped using Aromat a long time ago because I have a sensitivity to MSG but I was so glad to come across this new product. The closest taste to original Aromat without the bad stuff!!
30/10/2018
Very close to the original!
This is the closest they will get to the original taste of Aromat without those nasty preservatives! Definitely my new favourite!
25/10/2018
Aromat
I've always loved Aromat but stopped using it because of the msg. I love the healthier alternative. It still provides a simular tasty seasoning for vegetables, meat and eggs like the original aromat.
24/10/2018
KNORR AROMAT
Love this product. Has a nice taste even without the MSG. I would use this any food.