4,7 5 0 148 148 Prepared from the best South African products Mrs H.S.Ball's Chutney is now available in sweet chilli sauce 900ml.
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml

13/08/2018
I Just love this new sweet chilli sauce, Me & my Boyfriend use it with every meal.
11/08/2018
Delicious and perfect size for our family. When I cook certain dishes I add it to my food. We simply love it with rootie and curry
08/08/2018
Full of flavor and aroma. Definitely recommend for using in stews and curry!
02/08/2018
This sweet chilli sauce is absolutely divine. bought it for the first time last month and would absolutely buy it again, and again....
31/07/2018
Love this sauce - goes well with most foods especially chicken!
26/07/2018
Both of these are excellent products ... they stay fresh for ages and the container is easy to use. I buy them on a regular basis
19/07/2018
wow I literally pour this over all my meaty dishes... I buy all the flavors
02/07/2018
It tastes define and i will suggest it to any body.
27/06/2018
Very tasty. Good value for your money. Altough it is easy to confuse with chutney.
24/05/2018
I found the product to be for thicker that the other brands, I bought one 2 days ago and we have already used half a bottle.
17/05/2018
LOVVVVVED this :).Everyone should try it. even those who do not really enjoy sweet chilli.
07/05/2018
my kitchen is never without Mrs Ball's chutney and now sweet chilli sauce as well !
07/04/2018
Jam-packed with flavour and it's delicious with everything! Love all Mrs Ball's products!
02/04/2018
Fantastic and always in the fridge, eat it on most of my foods and use it in most stews.
22/03/2018
MRS BALLS chutney is by far the best chutney ive tasted. The taste is amazing.