4,7 5 0 148 148 Prepared from the best South African products Mrs H.S.Ball's Chutney is now available in sweet chilli sauce 900ml.
Mrs H.S.BALL'S Sweet Chilli Sauce 900ml

19/03/2018
enjoyed in my stews and with braais. delicious in a pasta noodle salad as well as sweet and sour chicken - it improves the flavour. would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality chutney
06/03/2018
Its the best sweet chilli that i have tasted,it doesnt even compare with other brands
28/02/2018
Yummy - this is great even spread over a sandwich with grated cheese. You can't go wrong with anything Mrs. Ball's makes.
26/02/2018
This is awesome. I use it to dip most of my foods. Spring rolls, samoosas and chicken strips and meatballs. Also just great over food.
22/02/2018
Love this product adds amazing flavour to dishes and makes for a wonderful special touch in marinades
13/02/2018
I bought this product and used it on my roast chicken and on my pizza. I love it. Will always buy it. its is convenient to use.
29/01/2018
I absolutely love this product. I put it on everything. Just adds a little more flavour to every dish.
24/01/2018
Mrs Ball's chutney used to be my favourite sauce but I have since moved on to the Mrs Balls Sweet Chilli Sauce. Full of flavour! I use it as a dip and also add to my cooking.
04/01/2018
I always buy the big one because it goes very fast in our home. I use it for lots of different foods or salads.
20/12/2017
This is a fantastic buy. I tried it with my meatballs the past sunday and the family loved it. You will will not go wrong with such a sause!
14/12/2017
I love this sauce. Mr Ball's products are my usual go to! They are the best.
13/12/2017
Yum, Yum, Yum. Love Mrs Balls Sweet Chilli Sauce. Sweet and just enough heat.
10/12/2017
I love Mrs Ball, i use on my beetroot and add feta cheese and it adds that tangy, nice texture to the beetroot. Its also great for making sticky wings. I absolutely love it.
30/11/2017
Mrs Ball's is the best even the sweet chilli sauce is great.
28/11/2017
Absolutely love the Sweet chilli sauce, It add so much vibe to the anything, from a sandwich to some dip for snacks.