4,7 5 0 142 142 Prepared from the best South African products Mrs H.S.Ball's Chutney is now available in sweet chilli sauce 900ml.

2018/01/29
I absolutely love this product. I put it on everything. Just adds a little more flavour to every dish.
2018/01/24
Mrs Ball's chutney used to be my favourite sauce but I have since moved on to the Mrs Balls Sweet Chilli Sauce. Full of flavour! I use it as a dip and also add to my cooking.
2018/01/04
I always buy the big one because it goes very fast in our home. I use it for lots of different foods or salads.
2017/12/20
This is a fantastic buy. I tried it with my meatballs the past sunday and the family loved it. You will will not go wrong with such a sause!
2017/12/14
I love this sauce. Mr Ball's products are my usual go to! They are the best.
2017/12/13
Yum, Yum, Yum. Love Mrs Balls Sweet Chilli Sauce. Sweet and just enough heat.
2017/12/10
I love Mrs Ball, i use on my beetroot and add feta cheese and it adds that tangy, nice texture to the beetroot. Its also great for making sticky wings. I absolutely love it.
2017/11/30
Mrs Ball's is the best even the sweet chilli sauce is great.
2017/11/28
Absolutely love the Sweet chilli sauce, It add so much vibe to the anything, from a sandwich to some dip for snacks.
2017/11/28
It's is full of taste and I use it for both cooking and enhancing my dishes. Always great quality
2017/11/24
Makes an awesome Sweet and Sour sauce for Asian dishes. And a beautiful compliment to a Cape Malay curry.
2017/11/23
Mrs Ball's product always tasty. The sweet chilli sauce to versatile, resulting in delicious dishes. Mrs Ball's a stable in our household.
2017/11/22
once again Mrs Balls have produced an amazing tasty chutney in true South African taste
2017/11/22
I love it especially in stir fry. Sweet and spicy fruity. Highly recommended
2017/11/22
I would like to test this product, Mrs Balls Hot chutney I use , surely this will taste just as good